XVIII

"You should allow me draw you sometime" Jungkook finally said still tracing his fingers on the older's bare chest and flat tummy as he rested his head on the same chest. They came back from the movies about two hours ago. Immediately they got through the door their hands have been on each other. He was first taken right in the sitting room pressed on the closed door and they managed to find themselves into the bedroom and have been at it.

"When have you needed permission to use me?" Taehyung responded amused at jungkook's question.

Jungkook lifts himself and brought his two palms and interlocked them on Taehyung's chest for a higher head rest so he can see the older's face.

"I don't mean those causal paintings" he responded sitting up to straddle Taehyung's waist. He bent over, pressed his lips on the taehyung chest leaving an open mouthed kiss.

"I mean something that can capture more of how beautiful you are through my eyes" he added before taking the skin in-between his lips to nip and suck on it till it left a hickey. Taehyung breath quickened not at what the younger was doing but what he said.

"You want to paint me naked?" Taehyung asked with both curiosity and amusement in his voice.

"There are many ways I see your beauty but yea, I will love to paint you in your full human form. It would be a master piece, something the world will be both shocked and pleased to see. You are so beautiful" Jungkook said before connecting their lips for a kiss.

Taehyung kissed back with emotions trying to convey how greatful he was to have such a boyfriend. Boyfriend?He broke away from the kiss immediately he remembered he had a plan meanwhile Jungkook seems to still be in heat as he moved to the older's neck to leave open mouthed kisses.

"Baby, is the trip you wanted still available?" He asked which the younger responded with an hnm still littering the older's neck with kiss now descending to his bare chest.

"What about going to visit my Dad? You always wanted to see him...."

"Really?! We can go visit?" Jungkook asked shocked. Shocked because Taehyung's father was a no discussion in the house, ever since they started dating he never visited and he had asked several time but Taehyung always blew it away saying he doesn't want to disturb his father's new family.

"Yea, the paper work for the construction of the new cafe as been finalized and I believe Yoongi hyung can manage till we return, also Lisa will be able to handle everything at the shop too" Taehyung responded with a smile as he pass his finger through the younger's hair who was staring at him with wonders in his eyes.

Jungkook was not displaying quarter of what he was feeling. He was beyond happy And excited. This means alot, It means taehyung is finally taking a step in their relationship and he gets to meet the wonderful man that brought his lover into this world. 'Oh my God he is going to meet his future father in-law' well not yet but definitely soon. What is he really like in person? Would he look good enough to impress And approve of him? Would he get along with his husband, Taehyung's step father? He needs to prepare gifts and shop for new clothes, 'oh my God! does he have the time for that?.

"Tae! When are leaving?" He physically panicked.

"I plan to get the tickets tomorrow after discussing with you so hopefully a day after tomorrow which is Friday...." He was cut off by the younger who leaped off him and rushed into his closet

"That's not enough time!" He panicked pulling out his travelling box "I need time to prepare and plan, get gifts ..."

Taehyung chulcked watching the younger panicking around in complete nakedness. The laughter did get the younger's attention as he threw him a glare before wearing a boxer short and continued going through his dozen of black and white clothes.

Taehyung sat up to the edge of the bed after he calmed down from his laugh and pulled the younger to himself hugging his waist.

"There is nothing to be nervous about, he would totally love you not that it matters" he comforted nuzzling his face into the younger's bare tummy.

"Easy for you to say when you are adored by my both parents" Jungkook resorted as he tries to pull away from the older's hold to go back to his search.

"What about I give you a tip about what they might like?" Taehyung tried to convince as he held on him tighter so he does breakout and it sure worked as Jungkook sat on his laps looking at him with those Bambi eyes in expectations.

"My dad doesn't have a specific like aside reading books but trust me he would totally adore you. My Stepfather owes a Korea restaurant and loves to cook and he specifically will adore you because you're too pretty" he pecked the younger's pouty lips as he explained

"As for my Stepbrother, he should be 19 now and Yeonjun is a typical American kid so anything expensive will do the magic and don't worry I already placed order for gifts we will be taking so you don't have to worry you pretty head" he concluded pressing a kiss to Jungkook's forehead.

Jungkook sighed in relief and hugged the older's neck in appreciation "Thank you for this, I know you are not in the best relationship with your father. You don't know how much this means to me"

"Hey, I should be thanking you for been this patient with me, this trip is long overdue" Taehyung chulcked

"Well I'm glad you know it's long overdue and that I have been patient" Jungkook scolded after pulling away from hug before he joined their lips together.

He agreed he needed to call Jimin first thing in the more to join him in shopping for new outfits and gifts. He loves and trust  Taehyung but he isn't going to trust him with this when he himself have not visited in a long time plus Jimin can get information from Yoongi as he knew Taehyung father in person.

This is the beginning of everything he wanted.

Taehyung kissed the younger back also relieved the younger was excited for the trip because he won't lie he is a bit nervous. It's been years he saw his Dad last and yes he was in touch with his clingy Stepbrother.

He totally forget to tell Jungkook about  that took place the night before. Maybe he thinks it isn't important.

___________________
___________________

Kim Namjoon and Seokjin about to make an appearance.

Taehyung shouldn't keep secrets from Jungkook!

Happy Valentine's day babies💜💜

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1145 words