XXVIII

"Why would you bring him here?" Jungkook scolded his best friend as he peep to see if the other could hear them from the sitting room as they were in the kitchen.

"He said he needed to explain something and I think you should hear him out" Jimin explained

"Hyung, I don't think it's right to speak to my boyfriend's ex who probably manipulated me to lead him to Taehyung. He might be here to say how he probably deserves taehyung more than me" Jungkook whined to his best friend.

"I don't think that's the case but if it is we are going to beat that pretty face of his beyond repair here that he will never think of modeling again. You can talk to him,don't worry I will give you guys some privacy but I am here"

Jungkook just nodded and reluctantly walked out to sitting room to see Hoseok staring at his new painting.

He looked at the older and thought 'he is so perfect, with lots of charisma and power oozing out of him, he's definitely older than taehyung and more matured just what would aim Taehyung in life' he shakes his head to get rid of those insecure thoughts.

"This is a very enchanting piece, sad but still very beautiful" he heard the older comment about the painting before turning to him. He noticed hoseok eyes soften as they met his causing his to look away fighting the urge to roll his own eyes

"How are you doing?" The older asked

"That's none of your business,  what do you want with me?" Jungkook shot back not in the mood

Hoseok sighed totally expecting the reaction "I came to clear things, the last time we saw I believe there was a misunderstanding and I have been trying to call you for a while now luckily Jimin took my calls and I was able to convince him to bring me here..."

"You are here now so what?"

"Can we atleast sit down first? Please" Hoseok suggested which Jungkook complied to as his waist was still hurting from sitting upright for hours painting.

"First of I want you to know that I did not know you and Taehyung were together when I first approached you. I didn't even know till that afternoon at the Kim's house in Paris" Hoseok sighed.

"I really took you as a friend, why would I do that to you?" Jungkook finally looked up at him realizing that it was possible the older didn't really know he and Taehyung were together moreover it was his painting that connected the two of them.

"I heard you are having problems with taehyung because of this so I had to look for you to explain. When I finally met Taehyung after five years I was determine to get him back at all cost I didn't mind been a villain in anyone's fairytale book but... When I heard how much he loved his partner which was you apparently what a small word, when I heard of how much he loved you, how you were his second chance to love. I couldn't bring myself to hurt him again"

Hoseok explained before taking Jungkook's hand in his "He really loves you Kook, I saw it even as selfish as I was for him. Please don't hurt him like I did in the past, he is too fragile for that"

"I wasn't planning on leaving him, don't be flattered" Jungkook stated with a roll of his eyes causing Hoseok to laugh out before pulling the younger into a hug.

"I am so sorry I caused this problem for you guys"

"You didn't do anything, it was my fault for reacting so drastically" Jungkook smiled into the hug as his wiped away tears threatening to fall from his eyes before pulling out of the hug.

"I'm also sorry I took him from you" Jungkook said with a teasing smile not feeling the least sorry causing Hoseok to laugh again.

"You are so cute, I would have considered courting you if I wasn't still so inlove with Tae and you are in a relationship...Or..." Hoseok said wiggling his brows