IX (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

After contemplating his different choices, Taehyung picked up the massage oil with muscle relaxing agents and climbed into the bed. He looked at Jungkook who had his eyes closed as he laid naked in all his glory awaiting a pleasurable moment.

Taehyung was wearing only brief so he doesn't get an oil on his clothes. He took a long drag of air to calm his hormones, this is not the time to be drooling at his boyfriend's perfectly shaped and soft ass.

Taehyung gentle climb on Jungkook straddling his back waist just above his ass, he pour a generous amount of oil in his palm and rubbed them together before bringing his hand to the youngers shoulders.

'just massage your beautiful and sexy boyfriend without getting a boner'

Taehyung mentally said on a repeat to help keep his mind in the right place.

When the Taehyung got on Jungkook's back, the younger could feel is semi hard cock and could feel how taehyung was a little stiff not fulling siting on him causing him to smirk.

So this is going to be a self control challenge.

The massage was going smoothly with Jungkook sighs and hmm of relief as his muscles were thoroughly attended to. Taehyung has always been very good with his hands especially on his body.

Taehyung had covered the space of his arms and back so he picked up the oil again and moved down and sat on the younger's legs to have access to the waist and ass and these was were things got a little bit intense because immediately Taehyung's hands came in contact with the younger's ass taehyung stiff at the involuntary moan that escaped Jungkook.

Taehyung resumed after a few seconds of trying to calm his hormones for the nth time but it was impossible as his cock obviously has its own mind and Jungkook just kept moaning as the older's hands massaged every fiber of the muscles in his ass.

Jungkook was painfully hard at this point and noticed the older was lingering on his ass longer than necessary but he is not complaining at all except that he needed more at this point. He pushed off the bed trying to make taehyung add more pressure but what he did not notice that he just displayed is pink asshole to his boyfriend and this was were taehyung lost all control.

He looked at the younger face and saw it was contoured in pleasure, the lower lips in-between his teeth, hands fisting the pillow with his eyes still closed.

'guess it's time to give more pleasure then'

Jungkook moaned loudly as he felt the older's wet tongue entering his hole and there was no holding back those moans now. Taehyung firmly held jungkook's both ass checks apart and devoid his boyfriend as he squirms and moaned with an arc back.

Jungkook started pushing his ass back to get more of the pleasant feeling. He needed more.

"T-tae... M-more.. I-i need more" he pleaded, he did not plan to submit so easily tonight but he is just too weak for the older.

"What do you need to say?" Taehyung responded to jungkook's request before diving back to eating him out.

"P-please Baby.. I will be good" Jungkook cried out.

Taehyung stopped what he was doing and flipped Jungkook around, he could see his baby's angry cock begging to be touched and then looked Jungkook who had tears flowing down his checks, lips red from all the bitting and a pleading eyes.

Taehyung climbed up and connected their lips. Oh, it's been so long. Two weeks too long as Jungkook moaned into the kiss pulling the older closer by his nape. Taehyung pulled away and looked at Jungkook then the Alarm clock at the bed side seeing it was passed 12am. They needed to be quick so Jungkook can sleep enough for his big day and Taehyung rest from the long drive.

Taehyung connected his lips to jungkook's nipples and is right hand grabbing his cock causing Jungkook to moan loudly at the double pleasure at once, his hands found Taehyung's hair and tugged at the locks pushing him closer.

Taehyung sucked the buds as he circulates the tip of his tongues around it slowly then blow on it before taking it in his mouth again. He continued before moving to the other bud as he hands kept stroking, thumb flicking the tip of the cock from time to time.

Jungkook was a moaning and crying mess at this point.

Taehyung stopped all his movement and went down on the younger again but Jungkook stopped him.

"F-fuck me instead" he requested not sure he can handle a blowjob from his boyfriend's sinful mouth. But Jungkook fell back into the pillow with a strangled moan as Taehyung took him in his mouth.

Taehyung kept taking the younger's cock in his mouth till it hit the back of his throat causing him to gag a little. Jungkook is not as big as him but he was pretty big. Taehyung pulled away for a second only to diving back in and took the whole cock in his mouth. He positioned himself more comfortably and placed his both hands on the younger's thigh to kept him still before starting to bump his head.

Jungkook's hands found his hair again causing Taehyung to moan sending vibration through the younger's cock straight to his brains and Jungkook knew at that point that he wasn't going to last a minute.

Taehyung feeling jungkook's muscle contract under his hands started to bump his head faster, rolling his tongue. He slowly pushed his index finder into Jungkook's asshole which enter easily because of the massage oil. Taehyung continued fucking his throat on Jungkook's cock as he fucks his fingers into the younger at the same time.

It was too much for Jungkook as he was not sure of which feeling to focus on to the point he's crying out in blissful pleasure as he felt the knot in his lower abdomen tighten. The hold on Taehyung's head tighten as he started thrusting up into the older's mouth and he lost everything when Taehyung hollowed his mouth and allowed him fuck his mouth as he liked. Jungkook kept thrust into the older's mouth before his orgasm erupted from his cock, He tried to pull out but Taehyung just pushed his mouth down on his cock as he cums from the best blowjob of his sex life.

Taehyung bumped his head a few more times to help the younger come down from his high as he swallows every bit of his release. After the younger stopped cumming he pulled away from the cock with a pop sound and removed his finger from his ass hole.

Jungkook immediately pulled him into a kiss as he tasted himself too but he did not mind. They pulled away when they needed air.

"I missed you so much baby" Taehyung said kissing all over his face before standing up but Jungkook grabbed his hand frowning at him.

"Where are you going. Let me help you too" he said gesturing at the older's rock hard dick that's about to break out of the older's brief.

"I will take care of it, Just sleep you need the rest and strength for the event" taehyung said kissing the younger's head but Jungkook was looking at him unamused.

As he tried to stand up from the bed again. He was suddenly pulled back into the bed and flipped on his back, Jungkook immediately held his waist firmly on the bed.

"I will be quick then" Jungkook said smirking at him as he pulled his brief down and his cock finally free from the tight brief causing Taehyung to hiss at the contact with the cold hair.

"Fuck" taehyung cursed as the younger took him into his mouth.

______________________

Don't forget to leave your point of views and click on the vote button

~taekook_mama~

1323 words