XXXIV

Taehyung drove into the address he received, too panicked to check out what exactly it was. He hurriedly dialed Jimin's number as he ran into the place.

"Come on, pick up" he urged at his phone as he continued to dial the older's number.

He is literally freaking out the longer it took for Jimin to pick up the phone and just at that moment light came on at the location he was.

It was when the light came on that he noticed the place was completely dark before, he however did not pay it attention as he continued calling Jimin.

"Hey babe" he heard from behind him and his heart stopped at the voice, he slowly turned around to the said voice to be met with a scene he never imagined.

Jungkook was smiling at him with one knee on the floor and an object in hand and he also noticed the decorations behind the younger.

His knees felt like giving up on him, he took a drag of oxygen when he felt his lungs burning from holding his breath for so long. Tears ran down his cheeks as he refused to blink just incase everything was a dream.

"Uhh.. So I prepared a speech for this, now everything seems blank immediately you walked in" Jungkook nervously chulcked

Taehyung didn't imagine the tables will turned on him like this, he didn't even imagine Jungkook would beat him to a proposal.

"I will just wing it" Jungkook said standing up as he walked towards the older

"My mum once told me that when a child is born it's soul is dividend and gifted to another child, this two incomplete souls yearn for each other" He started as he approached the already crying Taehyung who was still frozen at his spot

"A complete soul is only when humans experience true happiness and love because the yearning is no longer there. I have found my own soulmate and in the form of a god-like human in front of me" he added

"I know you are shocked that I beat you to this but Baby you might already know I can't live without you so Please will you make me the happiest man and Marry Me"

Taehyung broke down more at the younger's word as he nodded his head frantically before smashing their lips together in a kiss and hope Jungkook will understand his own feelings through it which Jungkook acknowledged the feelings he was sharing by pulling him closer and allowing the older have his way with his lips.

When they pulled away, Jungkook was already crying, he chulcked between the tears as he took taehyung left hands putting the ring in his finger then brought it to his lips to seal the promise.

"We are engaged love, We are getting married!" Jungkook yelled with excitement causing Taehyung to burst into a fond laughter. He pulled the crying younger into his arms thanking him for this.

Just then they heard claps coming from around them and Taehyung pulled away from the hug to see their family and friends around.

His dads, Jungkook's parents, Jimin and Yoongi, his step brother Yeonjun and then hoseok.