XVII (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Jungkook heard the hook of the car which means that Taehyung had arrived and hurriedly took his phone, wallet and keys checking himself out in the mirror for the last time.

When he opened the door he was met with Taehyung resting against his car busy on his phone. He looked at his boyfriend half opened shirt and tight jeans and cursed under his breath as he feels a pressure in his lower abdomen.

He would have absolutely preferred they had the movie night indoors, both of them sitting in their dark bedroom under a thin blanket with a random movie playing on Netflix. They would loss interest in the movie halfway because exploring each other's body is always more interesting and fun.

But no, Taehyung wanted to see a new show that was only airing at the cinema for now. And to make matters worst he came looking so fucking sexy. Jungkook groaned as he approached his boyfriend who noticed him.

Taehyung placed his phone in his pocket smiling at the younger. He pulled Jungkook closer and smashed their lips together, he switched their position pressing the younger to the car as he pressed his body on him.

They kissed, exploring each other's mouth like they needed it for air.

"I missed you so much" Taehyung whispered against the younger's lips. He pressed his body harder into the younger as he watched Jungkook try to even his breath from the sudden attack.

"We could stay and have the movie night at home" Jungkook whispered back almost whining causing Taehyung to chulck.

"We have the whole night after the movies babe and you have been waiting for this movie for months now and we need to get dinner first" he answered causing Jungkook to roll his eyes and hesitantly pushed the older away from him and went to sit in the passengers seats.

.
.
.
.
.
.

The movie was just about to start when they got there. The couple got a seat behind. The theater wasn't as crowded as usual because it was a weekday, the closest persons were a few seats away.

About 45 minutes into the movie....

Every one was enjoying and fully concentrated on the movie except Jungkook. He has been moving on his seat for the past minutes, the boner he got from the heated kiss early had refused to go down and who would blame it when Taehyung was sitting beside him looking like a sin.

He really wished they were at home, he wouldn't have resisted the urge to climb in the older's Lap and grind on him till he is given the attention he so desperately needed right now.

He looked at the older again and could see he was still staring at the screen totally oblivion of the struggles he was going through.

He threw his head back on the seat rest and groaned again at the frustration which finally got Taehyung's attention. The older glance at him for a couple second and saw Jungkook was sweating and still shifting in his seat uncomfortablily.

He put his hands on the younger's thighs which caused Jungkook to almost jump at the contact.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taehyung asked worried. Jungkook nodded and shift his vision to the screen because staring at taehyung right now with the older's veiny hands on his thighs is only making matters worst.