XXI (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

Taehyung has been struggling to sleep as he just turned around in his new room. He sighed for the nth time and finally stood up to use the rest room.

When he got back to the bed he saw his phone lit up and checked to see Jungkook texted him.

Bunny🐰

Are you asleep?
10:12pm

I can't sleep!
✓✓

Bunny🐰

Me neither :(

It's totally your fault!
✓✓
We would have been in each other's arms in the beautiful suit I paid for :(
✓✓

Bunny🐰

I couldn't refuse him, I needed to be the nice one.
Plus you haven't seen your brother yet

But this was supposed to be our vacation.
✓✓
I was supposed to be cuddling up to you or doing things more useful instead of struggling to sleep alone
✓✓

Taehyung sent the last message in frustration, this wasn't his plan atall. This was supposed to be a vacation to make up for all the times they spent away from each other but he had to be stuck alone in this room away from the younger lossing a whole night of fun.

He huffed in annoyance as he checked his phone again to see if Jungkook responded but the younger didn't and he knew by now the younger would be blaming himself as he nipped on his lower lips. Taehyung chulcked at the thought and decided to send another message telling him not to beat himself up when he received a message that caused him to freeze.

Bunny🐰

Open your door!

He stared at the text, his brain not processing the message but he came to his senses when he heard a faint knock on his door, he jumped up towards the door to allow the younger in.

Jungkook pushed him into the room immediately it was opened closing the door behind him not wanting to be caught sneaking into the older's room.

"Baby, what's going on" Taehyung asked surprised at the younger getting rid of his pajamas shirt.

"Not wasting the night" Jungkook answered as he successfully got rid of the shirt now tugging the pants off his legs. Taehyung was still staring at him in shock.

"My Dad is literally two doors away from here" he whispered yell at the younger and the tempting offer.

"We will be quiet" the younger stated approaching the older with his lower lips in-between his teeth. Taehyung stared at him with the 'seriously' look knowing how it's impossible to keep Jungkook quiet during sex.

"Okay, I will try to be quiet" he said before joining their lips together emphases on the I because he know how impossibly hard it is to keep it on the low.

Taehyung hesitated for a bit but gave in as he pulled the younger into the bed kissing him back fiercely, he tinted his head to the side to deepen the kiss savouring the responses from the younger's body to his touch.