V (M)

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

**

The Alarm was wailing so loudly Taehyung swore that he was going to break it the next morning as he turned it off with closed eyes.

He was the one that set the Alarm for 5 am because he was leaving for Busan today and was driving there. He doesn't have to leave early though since the meeting will be tomorrow but he wants to leave today so he can settle in and catch up with Yoongi before getting down to business the next day.

He turned to the other side of the bed and saw his boyfriend's graciously built back. He smuggled closer to jungkook's body surprised he woke up to him in bed because since he started preparing for the Art Fair, Jungkook either spends the whole night in the studio or wakes up very early to paint.

He is greatful the younger decided to spend the morning with him before he leaves for Busan today.

Taehyung kissed the younger's shoulder and cuddled him tightly causing Jungkook to stir a little in his sleep. Taehyung continued to leave open mouthed kissed on Jungkook's shoulders having more access since the younger slept shirtless just like himself.

Taehyung started sucking at the skin of his shoulders leaving hickeys behind while rumming his left hands all over jungkook's abs and chest before his hands made contact with is buds and pinched is gently.

Jungkook moaned at that, he woke up to the whaling alarm but tried to sleep back before the older hugged him and started kissing his shoulders.

He tried to bit his lips to hold back his moans as his boyfriend kept abusing his nipples with his hands but squealed and blew open his eyes when Taehyung suddenly turned him around to face him.

Taehyung smirked at him knowing fully well he was awake all along. Before Jungkook could said anything taehyung had attacked his nipples causing him to moan and arc his back into a perfect bow.

Taehyung immediately hovered over him not stoping his work on the younger's nipples as he settle in-between jungkook's thighs pressing his painfully hard cock on jungkook's causing the him to moan around the nipples in his mouth and Jungkook moaned loudly at vibration on his nipples and friction on his morning hard on.

Taehyung moved to the second nipple as his hands were busy with the first one and his hips grinding into his boyfriend's.

Jungkook moaned loudly with his fingers inside Taehyung's hair pulling him closer as the older kept abusing his nipples and grinding on him. The pleasure was getting too much he was already spasming as he feel so close to his climate.

Taehyung who noticed this immediately stopped his hips from moving and pulled away from the younger's nipples but Jungkook was not having that because he is so close and tried to continue grinding up at taehyung.

Taehyung held his waist still earning a whine from Jungkook causing him to chulck at his baby's impatient.

"P-please I w-want to c-cum Tae" Jungkook whined with eyes tearing up from the frustrating early in the morning.

Taehyung kissed him and gently rubbed his waist with his free hand trying to calm him down because he knows that if he comes now he will be too sensitive to take him in and he wants to feel his baby deep making him moan and squirms under him before he cum deep inside his hole that he would feel it in his stomach.