III

Bunny🐰

8:10 am

8:10 am

Bunny 🐰
Had a proper breakfast but the coffee I made tasted so horrible 😩
8:11am

Bunny 🐰

Hope you had breakfast? I know you didn't. Try and eat something baby.
8:20 am

Bunny 🐰

I am taking a nap now as suggested

I am taking a nap now as suggested. I will come and pick you up for lunch later. I love you.
9:14 am

Taehyung stared at his beautiful boyfriend's picture fondly before going through the messages again. He chulcked at the clear and well edited picture of the pancakes but blurry selfie. Jungkook had always been fascinated about capture the beauty around him but never taking time to capture his own beauty.

He was happy that Jungkook was taking a rest and had a proper breakfast.

Talking about breakfast he needs to eat because his stomach is already grumbling. He quickly dropped a reply before getting up to get something more than ice tea for breakfast.

Have a beautiful sleep baby. Call me when you wake up
10:23am ✓✓

It was around 1 pm that Jungkook packed his car in front of the coffee shop ready to pick his boyfriend up for lunch.

Jungkook walked into the shop which was a little busy. The staffs immediately greeted him pointing to the office area without waiting for him to ask.

He smiled at them and walked towards the office and opened the door after a knock and 'come in'. He saw Taehyung in an apron with glasses going through some papers. Taehyung immediately smiled seeing it was his baby.

"Ready for our lunch" Jungkook asked looking around the older's desk full with different piles of paper work.

"Just give me a minute baby, let me organize this papers" Taehyung responded before pulling Jungkook closer to him to leave a gentle kiss on his lips. "You look beautiful baby" he complimented against jungkook's lips causing the younger to blush and kiss him again.

"I will be in the cafe, take your time" Jungkook said pulling away from the kiss and walked out the office. Taehyung hurriedly stack the papers in their different categories.

Jungkook walked back into the cafe and pulled an apron over his head and started helping the servers while waiting for taehyung to finish.

In just about 30 minutes Taehyung walked out of the office and smiled at his boyfriend wearing an apron with a tray. He has told him several time he didn't need to help serve at the shop but he seem to enjoy doing it.

"Baby, I am ready" he called out to him. Jungkook immediately dropped everything he was holding, removed the apron before pulling taehyung out of the cafe to the parking lots.

"I will drive" taehyung said seeing that the younger drove here too. He quickly unlocked the car and opened the passenger seat for Jungkook who pecked him on the cheek with a 'thank you'

Taehyung got into the driver's seat and pulled the younger into a kiss, Jungkook kissed him back pulling him closer by his jacket. They pulled away to breath after some minutes.

"You know I have plenty staff, You don't need to stress your beautiful self" Taehyung said against his lips while staring at jungkook's eyes.

"But I love to help serve when ever I can, just like you chose to brew coffee" Jungkook responded pulling the older into another kiss. Taehyung smiled into the kiss at his responses. It was Jungkook that first pulled away from the kiss this time.

"Now let's go eat, I am starving" Jungkook said causing Taehyung to laugh.

"After have such big breakfast, you are starving?" He asked teasingly

"I know you are not calling me fat! And is it my fault you have a big eater for a boyfriend" Jungkook defended with his arms folded over his chest causing Taehyung to laugh again and kissed his forehead before fastening their seat belt.

"Let go get my boyfriend the biggest lunch out there, Yeah?" Taehyung cheerfully said as he put the car on drive and started driving to a nice place they can have lunch.

After 10 minutes Taehyung pulled in front of one of their favorite restaurants. Jungkook looked up and frowned.

"Why here today?" He asked taehyung not making any attempt to get down from the car.

"Because  they have your favourite, why?" He asked confused because he thought Jungkook would be happy they came here.

"But, That's if it a take out. I don't like us eating here" he whined not really liking the idea of eating here again after what happened last time.

"And why is that?" Taehyung asked further not really sure what the problem is.

"The staff here are always gawking at you like they want to devour you. I don't like it" Jungkook added in a small voice feeling stupid for always been jealous of his boyfriend. Who would not he jealous when you have such a handsome, sexy and attractive man as your boyfriend plus he is too friendly giving people chance to get too close to him.

Taehyung smiled fondly at his boyfriend now remembering how Jungkook almost threw hands when one of the waiters drop a piece of paper with a phone number for him the last time they were here.

"But I am yours alone"

Jungkook looked at him at that and smiled nodding his head.

"We can change location if you want, anything to make you happy" he added not wanting his baby to feel uncomfortable for any reason.

"No No... we are already here plus I am begining to crave their Bulgogi " Jungkook hurriedly said not wanting taehyung to worry over his silly insecurities.

Taehyung kissed him on the forehead and got out of the car before turning around to open the door for him. He pulled Jungkook into his arms and kissed him gently.

"I am yours, and yours alone and I love you so much. Okay?" He said which Jungkook nodded to.

And they both walked into the cafe.

____________________

someone commented that this will be her favorite book and it was so encouraging.

~taekook_mama~

1047 words