XXXI

"You should be laying down to rest" Taehyung said for the third time. Jungkook had come to join him in the kitchen after a couple minutes hugging him like a kolabear as the older moved about the kitchen preparing their breakfast.

"I don't want to" he mumbled not budging from where he was hugging the older.

Taehyung chulcked before stopping everything he was doing and with much difficulty turned in the younger's embrace to face.

He used his fingers to brush the hair away from jungkook's face noticing his hair has grown out beautifully.

He swiftly lifted the younger causing Jungkook to hold around his neck tighter to prevent himself from falling.

Taehyung placed him on top of a counter and joined their lips in a gentle kiss which Jungkook immediately melted into. He sighed in relief finally feeling the older's lips against his after so long. He unconsciously wrapped his legs around the older's waist pulling him closer which Taehyung allowed him. They kissed, tasting each other like it was an assurance they needed to confirm this wasn't a dream. The kiss wasn't rushed or full of lust but was gentle so gentle that Jungkook felt like he was melting away because he could feel the older's emotions through the kiss.

Taehyung finally pulled away but Jungkook who had his eyes closed chased after his lips causing Taehyung to chulck before joining their lips again in a short kiss, too short for Jungkook causing him to whine.

"Let's feed you first then you take a nap, you look really exhausted. While you sleep I can go drop off the design for the interior decorators of the cafe and return within a hour" he tried to convince the clinging boyfriend who only held him tighter

"No? How about I drop you off at a hotel and return within 30 minutes then you can have me as much as you want" he tried to convince again which seem to get the younger's attention this time.

"30 minutes?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" taehyung smiled at the younger who in return nodded while getting down from the counter walking towards the dinning room allowing the older continue his cooking. The faster he finishes the faster they can get out of here.

Taehyung skillfully prepared their breakfast and served the table, passing Jungkook a cup of tea which the younger frowned at.

Taehyung noticed the younger frown

"You can't have coffee, not before you have a proper sleep" he said

Jungkook nodded understandingly as he took a sip of the tea before starting to eat.

By the time they were ready to leave Jimin walked out of the room.

"Where to?" He asked taehyung who had his traveling box in hand.

"I got us a hotel, we will be staying there till I'm done with work here plus I need to give you guys some privacy" Taehyung answered as he made sure he collected everything he needed.

"Please help me tell Yoongi hyung I will be taking his car with me, there is breakfast in the fridge" he said finally looking up to see the two best friends communicating with their eyes again.

"Oh that's no problem. Please enjoy" Jimin said teasingly before walking into the kitchen to check for the said breakfast but halt

"Hope it wasn't Jungkook that made breakfast?" He asked seriously

"Hyung!" Jungkook retaliated but Taehyung pulled him by his waist towards himself.

"Jungkook can cook just fine" he said not bothering to answer the blond's question before walking out of the house.

****

It was an hour taehyung dropped Jungkook off in the hotel. Jungkook had ordered food and drinks and some other important things.

He took his time to shower and prepare, it's been two weeks and he wasn't planning or letting taehyung preparing him take any of their time from the main action.

He walked out of the bathroom in bathropes alone and jumped on the bed. He wondered if he prepared too much but smiled imagining Taehyung's face when he finds him in this state.

Just then his phone rang and he picked it up to see it was taehyung and quickly picked it up laying comfortably on the bed. The bed felt so soft and relaxing.

"Hey baby" he heard from the other side of the phone.

"It's been an hour tae" he complained

"I'm sorry, the guy did not show up on time, already on my way. I'm at a Bulgogi place, do you wanted something else with it?"

"I don't want any Bulgogi, what I want is you and you are keep that away from me" Jungkook said drowsily into the phone, he was really exhausted and Taehyung noticed.

"Why don't you take a quick nap, you sound very tired. I will be there soon" taehyung tried to encourage the younger to sleep

"I don't want to sleep, not without feeling deep inside of me making me scream in pleasure after so long, I really missed you" Jungkook said causing Taehyung to groan.

"Don't say that through the phone when I am in public, do you want me to pop a boner" Taehyung groan and Jungkook could hear the car door open meaning the older must have abandoned everything he was doing heading back.

"Well that was the plan, hurry tiger your bunny is ready to be eaten" he added to provoke the older more.

Taehyung hurriedly hung up and started driving back to the hotel, thankful that he was wearing a long jacket.

When he arrived their room in 10 minutes he saw the younger had slept off with his phone still in hand.

"He must be so exhausted" he mumbled to himself approaching the younger. He removed the phone from his hand. "Let me allow you sleep a little and take a quick shower" he said to the obvious sleeping male.

He took a quick shower and came out in a boxer short only to meet the younger still sleeping.

"How can you sleep so peacefully after provoking me like that" he complained to no one exactly

He discarded the tower he was drying his hair with before climbing unto the bed pulling the duvet over their body.

He noticed the food that was set in the little sitting room area and then look back at the sleeping male.

He poked at his cheeks and shook him lightly but the younger looked like he was in a coma causing Taehyung to chulck but groaned the next second because he was so hard, he tried to ignore it as he brushed the hair off the younger's hair.

"Why do you exhaust yourself so much?" He mumbled

"I will spare you this time because you look really exhausted" he added before pulling the younger into an embrace nudging his face into the younger's neck to inhale his scent which was strawberry causing him to smile because he initially thought the wash soap was for him but now he realized the younger had used it too for him.

He pulled him closer to himself by his waist and at that moment did he realized the younger was wearing nothing underneath.

"Fuck!" He cursed as he felt his dick twitch at the thought of the younger naked under the rope.

He quickly pulled away from Jungkook and turned the other direction because cuddling the younger wasn't going to help his case at all. The room suddenly got hotter causing him to look for the ac remote but it was highest.

He groaned and buried his face in a pillow groaning in frustration. This is definitely his punishment for leaving the younger hanging to get work done.

___________________
___________________

Yea, definitely your punishment for leaving him hanging because of work!

What's your take.

I purple you

~taekook_mama~

1290 words