Selfish redefined

Selfish redefined

Truth of of my life
People come to me , When they have no one
But leave as soon as they get everyone
They call the kettle black
When they are themselves hollow inside."- Rosavet

It happens to me mostly in everyday daily life. I am the kind of person who does everything for my friends in life. If one is loyal and trustworthy. I dedicate myself to the friendship. No bitching or back stabbing lies. I gave my smile, trust and a blind eye. They laugh and smiles, Fed me all kinds of lies. Anything that would fire their need & they will not hesitate to lie. I am innocent or dumb or a tube light, it ain't my fault to be this kind. After the sacrifice and forgiveness from my side. Like a camaleón they never change their lies. I knew I would get hurt, still believed the goodness in their lies. When they break a part of me and leave. I am back to square one and realise. They came when they were alone, broken and hurt. No one beside and war with the world. I gave them shelter and care. Took care of their wounded soul inside. As soon as they stood on their feet , they turned their back to the one who stood by their side. In the end I am here alone again right? But don't be sad. Cause I will not be fooled twice. I give my trust once to every person comes in my life. Once it's broken their is no repairing the lost parts.

I maybe alone. Sometimes sad sometimes cry.
But I have myself, love myself ,
Never deny.

When all is gone
You left behind
Just remember your body loves you
Without any judgment in sighty.