Sex

Sex

Society has made it a huge deal
Painted it from black to green
For a girl, named her a whore
And the boy becomes a player
The tag of shame or an accomplishment
Sex is simple but, society made it impossible."
- swan rosavet

Did it happened to you too? Where you were criticised or shamed? Just for something as simple as sex. Who made you difficult to breath the air?

I understand the pressure. To do it and to deny it. Society is wicked. Who made something so beautiful, to complicated and corrupted.

All you ever wanted was to be accepted. Be visible but they made you disappear. Cover your body or show more skin. If your a virgin, then you have no experience. If you have experience then your labeled a slut. Wait it's too early to get physical now it's too late, love is gone. Got physical to early & involved, now love is gone. The grass is not always greener on the other side but only in the one where you water it. Society or people will have have objection and opinion on who you are. But you gotta be you. When you start listening to everyone you lost who were. Sex is simple. An act of love. An act of consent. An act of discovering one self. An act to love another or bring a new life into the world. But now it's something ugly, like a drug overused. A gossip for acknowledgment and acceptance. An act to do and get over with it. No self acceptance or love. Just another action without heart.

So join today.
Rewrite sex.
Not a meaning less action but a radiant love.
No more name calling.
We accept you all.