My books

A introduction to my books

~~~
2nd book: Scarlet rapture
Genre: Fantasy romance with a twist of magic.

3rd book- reminiscent poem ( reality love and heartbreak )

4th book- the perfect storm
Genre- adult seduction romance.

5th book- the side effects of Marcus King. Vol:1
Dangerous romance.

6th book: whatever it's never just sex

Scarlet rapture

5 handsome hot popular guys
3 mysterious kisses
1 girl
And a dangerous Supernatural power.

*** this story is your fantasy desert where the herione is innocent and weak but she is far more than that harbouring a darl powers, and 5 hot guys cant seem to leave her also and falling in love is easy... what is fate have for them?****

Kilian came close to me and said, "see what you have done? So many people you have hurt? Not to forget killed? They all hate you."

"No Scarlet!" A voiced screamed.

"Silence!" With one hand blow, everyone fell down.

"Join me and let me take the pain away..."

I reached out my hand after looking at the destruction i have caused.

"NO SCARLET!!" He shouted. "Please don't give in. I love you please. Come back to me....please."

Before I could see or go back, a black shade pulled me into a void of darkness. If i go they all will be safe ... from me. He took my hand.

"Now heaven is in my hand, and i will rule the earth like hell!" Kilian gave a sinister laugh before i faded away...

All i wanted was a family and love... but looks like it am not that fortunate ...

The perfect storm

*mature*

Sometimes a kiss can take us deeper than we think,
a tint of mischief
a cup of pleasure
and the flavor of desire.

This is not your average billionaire story where the heroine fall for the sexy successful billionaire who was the perfect casanova in play until a mysterious past explains his behaviour later and they fall in love.

NO!
This a hate to love story where,
neither your heroine is innocent
Nor you villain is cruel
and your hero doesn't saves the day.

"What makes you think i will fall for you? I hate you!" I hissed at him.

"I am confident you will, when i want something it never slips from my hands" he said coming close to with his captivating ocean blue eyes, lips inch apart. Holding me close this hard chest.

Silvia is going to take over the lovely thrown, which Ashton loves so much.

Ashton Hardlin is her Retribution.

On the other hand,
Ashton Hardlin, a rich BILLIONAIRE CEO, who had always been the type of guy who had girl all over him. not only for his manly charms but for his undeniable success. Being the riches and famous has it own perks. he is like a king of the castle that everyone build for him.
But as you all know, what happens when the king is thrown over by someone, he despises?

the mighty falls.

Silvia Ashwood, is his Hate.

it is meant to be a disaster when they both meets one another or a cosmic storm if their cold hearts melt into each other.

The side effects of Marcus king

He is bad for me.

He is danger.

He is everything that screams Alarm.

Yet, I couldn't help but fall in deeper for him.

"Violetta, why do you lie to yourself ?" he paused answering his questions himself, "you know your a bad liar right?"

His hands hugged my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I know you want me, then why struggle and lie? Give into me."

He was right. About everything! But I can't... "i am not..." I denied. Pathetic lie.

He didn't say anything and gave his sexy wicked smirk to me, "i am going to kiss you now. Stop me if you will." He leaned in close.

My heart ran a marathon.

My body reacted to his touch.

He sealed his lips on mine.

Wish I could deny him, but all i want is HIM. I know its wrong but I couldn't help it anymore.

I want HIM.

Because...
He had already CAPTIVATED me, before i FELL....