Use me

Use me

"Sometimes it's out of my hands when I go out of my mind"- swan rosavet

Hi, there

I know it's weird. I smile now and cry the other second. I am a mess sometimes. I force a smile and abide. But it's a facade, a mask if you will. Dare I say anyone knew the real me? I will laugh cause it's not. No one knows the real me. I am beautiful with a ugly scars.

I am definitely a masterpiece a unique sample with horrid past. The scars I gave myself and the scars others gave me. I smile you will see that, but no one can see the tears behind it.

I am there when you need me. Lending a helping hand and shoulder. Your in my life intruding as you deem fit. Stay when you need something and leave when it's done. Well this is an endless cycle now. Of you coming and going. Then why I am still entertaining you till date? God knows, maybe be I am stupid or a big heart in here. But nothing will change the fact, that you will use me any how you think. Maybe for emotional support or physical assurance. Trick me with your tears or melodic lies you feed me. Still I am here listening to you. Holding on you to you. And you think you have won. You have me. Mind or body. I am yours?

But your wrong.

You may have me captivated to your spell. Anything you say but I'm heart and mind I know. You come and leave as they go. You will use me and throw me away as you sow. You will use me as long as I am entertained monkey in your palace. But don't take me as a fool if I let you use me. I will never be yours.

Just like every dog had its day. I will leave one day. You may regret or miss me. Or you may not.

But I am done letting people have their way with me. If I am letting you take me for granted never think it's your luck. It's my mercy and grace to stay that way. My generosity to help be your aid. My love to wipe your tears and my heart to hold your hand. Never to use and throw me away but if you only hand looked my way, your would have realised; you used and threw away the diamond that came your way...

Sorry, because I am not here for your pleasure anymore. I am choosing to walk away...