I am colourful

I am colourful

"I am not a sorry
I am not a joke
I am not humiliation
I am not self loath
I am proud
I am the smiles
I am you
I am colourful like your dreams"
- swan 🦢 rosavet

HI MY LOVE,

Sorry if I had been out of touch. I lost myself somewhere. Took too long to get back.

I know I was to blame, for letting others fill my head. I lost my faith and what I truly feel and like a lump of clay I tried to shape their way.

Lovers : a beautiful definition. I gave I lie in that name. Society so harsh to treat us the same. But why I am to blame the way I was born this way?

Tell me? Are you okay? Are you really fine being categorised and called names?
I was innocent , new to love but you push me to your crowd and lead me like you herd of sheep obeying the fox. I was strong , but you made me weak.

I was full with dreams once but now, black canvas in here.

What I was oh, so much more, but nothing now. Why did you do this to me?

Did it made you happy? To see me hurt
Did it made you glad? To make me cry
Did it raise your pride? To lower me bellow of all
Did everything you did satisfy you? Now that I am broke beyond repair to work

I don't know. You may or may not.

But all I know I once was full of colours and dreams, hopes and wishes. Now ash and dust repairs after your handy work in me. But I refuse to stay down.

Wont be the obedient dog you wish me to be.

I may be broken, but I will stand
I maybe to hurt , but I will love again
I may have lost myself, but I will rediscover again.
I am something half, but I will make myself whole again.

I am not what you think.

Even if you did your number on me beyond saviour. I will save myself. I will hold my hand and love myself. Even if I have to face the world alone, I will walk with pride in myself. I will let shine my broken colours. They are broken but not dimmed! No matter how much it hurts. I will walk forward. I owe it to myself ...the child and warriors in me. The holy body and grace. I will do it. Take and make my place.

I am the colour of love. Boy or girl, any gender or sexuality. You are grace.