CHAPTER 2 ♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I wore a black tube dress with a long slit that can see a glimpse of my legs and let me tell you, this dress embraces my curves perfectly! smoked my eyes, slightly contour to enhance my features, put on some Fenty's perfect red for my lips, and finally, I put some Chanel no 5 on my nape.

Before leaving the house, I grabbed my mini bag with my perfume, keys, and wallet in it. I went to the parking and chose Porshe Cayenne as my ride for the night. Before I leave I made sure my phone was connected to the Bluetooth and contacted my friend Kai and the rest of my friend group to update them that I am on my way to the bar.

I arrived at the valet parking and boi I was stunned because there is a line of luxurious cars. A staff approached me and guided me on my way to the bar because for some reason the paparazzi knew about my arrival.

Walking to the entrance, I heard people shouting, "Give us a pose love!", "is it true you are the 2nd most paid model?", "do you have a non-showbiz boyfriend?", "We love your recent shoot from Gucci!", "Happy Birthday (Y/N)!". I ignored all of them because they are causing stampedes.

Upon entering the luxurious club, I immediately spotted my friends getting drunk! I waved and walked directly towards the VIP section where my friends are shouting as if they saw Jennifer Lawrence walking.

"Kai oh my God! This is too much you don't have to do this just because it's my birthday. At least let me pay for your drinks." I approached Kai and hugged her.

"You bitch! What do you mean you'll pay for our drinks? IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. You've done a lot of great things for us! Especially to me. Please let us spoil you. I know you're rich and everything, but we already planned everything!".

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS? THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME BECAUSE I ALWAYS CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY ALONE! BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE ALWAYS BUSY." I was shouting already because the music was so loud!

"I AM 100 PERCENT SURE BESTIE! DRINK TO YOUR HEART'S CONTENT! WE ALREADY MADE ARRANGMENTS WITH YOUR MANAGER THAT YOU WILL BE HAVING A DAY OFF SINCE IT'S YOUR 56TH BIRTHDAY" Kai shouted back.

"BITCH I'M ONLY 25! HOW DARE YOU." We both laughed cause obviously, I can feel that this night will be messy.

"IM JUST KIDDING! TAKE A CHILL PILL THE FUCK. Anyway, I have a surprise for you!" Kai, you are full of surprises this better be good.

"And that would be?"

The staff approached our table with big ass cards of my name!!! the staff brought 25 bottles of liquor to represent my age. Damn kami-sama, if you're there please let me get home safely and not with a man! I want to wake up next to my dog not with a man!

"KAI HAITANI WHAT IN THE WORLD? Please tell me we're not going to finish all of that?"

"What are you talking about? We got this! Like back in high school" kai winked at me. "And my brothers and his friends will tag along!"

The waitress lined 25 shots gloss for me and of course, who am I refuse? I drank it one by one.

It's almost 1 am and I can feel my body getting numb. On my way to the washroom, I almost fell because these heels are literally exhausting me! But luckily, two guys held me.

"Woah there, a beautiful lady almost fell huh are you a fallen angel? who sent you? God or Satan? Who you with and what are you doing here?" Wait I've seen his face before...

"Are you alright? Do you want some water?" I made eye contact with the both of them.. and shoot! HE IS RAN AND RINDOU!! I was lowkey panicking but I remembered there was no way they could recognize me.

"Uhm, I'm with my friends! And it's my 25th birthday." gosh they ask a lot of questions.

Ran smirked at me "oh are you in the VIP section?"

How in the world did he? But yes, I still answered him. " Yes, I'm with my friend kai!"

Rindou looking at me and now with a smirk on his face. "oh you mean our sister?"

Wait what? What do you mean sister?

I tried to change the topic because my vision is getting blurry. "What are you doing here though?"

Rindou removed my bangs from my face and tugged them behind my ear. He whispered...

"Baby, we own this bar."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Here's 25th birthday outfit

⬷What Kai Haitani looks like⤐

What Kai Haitani looks like

⬷What Kai Haitani looks like⤐