CHAPTER 11 ♡

"Make it happen then."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Breaks are over, back to reality. Lord, kill me.

Here's a list of things I need to get done today since it's 6:00 a.m. and I've only just gotten out of bed, and I'm already exhausted.

1. Visit the warehouse with my dad

2. Inspect the supplies

3. Identify who is the traitor among yakuza and deal with them

4. Take part in a Prada photo shoot. And, finally, get some beauty sleep. This is due to the fact that I will be traveling to Los Angeles for Victoria's Secret fashion show the following week.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

At the Warehouse

"I am surprised you're here with me. how was Russia?" I said to my dad.

"Come on (Y/N), give me a break. you know I've been waiting for demon slayer's season 3 for the past two years, right?"

"Okay, dad. Whatever helps you sleep at night," I said sarcastically.

"I promise I'll make it up to you; sorry for letting you attend the meeting even if it's your birthday," he said, and I looked at him plainly.

"Meh, at least you didn't forget about my birthday," I said, crossing my hands at my chess.

"Now, now, I don't claim this negative energy. I'll make it up to you. But first, let's check the supplies—" he got caught off because someone called him.

☎ Takeomi Akashi ☎

Takeomi

Mr. (L/N) im already outside the warehouse with my brother. I believe that you also wanted him to tag along.

(F/N)

Ah! Yes! Sanzu-San will be a great help today. He will be working with my daughter. As for us, we're going to check the supplies.

Takeomi

Noted Mr. (L/N), please meet us at the entrance.

☎ END OF CALL ☎

My Father and I stepped through the front door and around the corner to fetch them. Keep your cool (Y/N), You are confident that Sanzu will never snitch on you. I said to myself wit a sigh.

Yes, I'm a little scared because if my father finds out that I've been drunk and let someone else to take me home, he will most likely lose his shit. I know he's a good guy and all. However, he can be rather strict at times.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Takeomi-san and Sanzu-san! By all means, please let me know if you need or desire something." My dad said while shaking their hands.

"You've already met my lovely daughter, right?"

"Yes! she was pretty waste—" I cut Sanzu off. "Yes! We've met already. But I wasn't in my best state because I went to the gym then to the meeting. So, I pretty much looked wasted when I met them. Right Sanzu?"

He smirked at me. That devilish smirk again, ugh. "Of course, how can I forget about that? That was our first meeting! yup, indeed, that's the REAL story." Sanzu stated while establishing direct eye contact with me and emphasizing the word 'REAL.'