CHAPTER 37 ♡

⛓PART 1 ⛓

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

E-e-ecstasy (Yeah)
Bring your body to me (Yeah)
Play with all my emotions (Yeah)
'Long as we gettin' closer
F-f-fastasy
Can we live in our dreams?
Come get what I got for ya
Get lost in my water

"Who said you're going to leave this house?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Her eyes widened.

"What do you mean? You've already healed. My work here is done, Sanzu." She tried to stand up but I held her wrist.

"I hate repeating myself. My house, my rules." I said gripping at her wrist tightly. "Sanzu, let go, you are hurting me."

"Why would I? You're mine Zuki. There's no way out now." I stood up twisting her wrist, making her turn her back on me.

"I don't belong to anyone-" I cut her off when I placed my hand on her nape.

"That changes now." As I pulled my hand away from her nape, I placed it on her zipper, which caused her to straighten up from her bent position. I continued to slide my hand higher until it reached her neck. "W-what are you doing?" She tried to speak when I reached her cleavage.

I pulled her by her neck, slightly choking her; making her back lean on my body, and whispered, "Claiming what's mine."

"Sanzu, this is wrong." She tried to speak as I transferred my hand inside her pants.

She leaned back her head on my shoulder. "Does it feel wrong? It seems like you're enjoying it."

"I-I-I'm n-not." She tried to speak. "Really? I haven't done anything yet." I started massaging her clit.

Her legs began to weaken, I wrapped my hand around her waist while I massaging her clit. "Let's head to my room."

I carried her in bridal style, she let loose and wrapped both of her hands around my neck.

Without even looking at her, I can feel her eyes staring at my face. "Like what you see?" I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

She just rolled her eyes and looked away.

"Did you just rolled your eyes on me?" I didn't receive any response from her.

"Keep rolling your eyes, and I'll punish you." I said before opening the door of my room.

As we entered my room, I threw her immediately on my bed

As we entered my room, I threw her immediately on my bed. "Stay there. I'll be right back." I said

I came back, with a vibrator, handcuffs, and blindfold.