CHAPTER 48 ♡

⚠️ MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️ 

 I highly recommend you to listen to the song that I've provided since you will be surrounded by gang$ters in this chapter 😮‍💨

⛓LONG CHAPTER AHEAD⛓

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"What do you mean? You've already healed. My work here is done, Sanzu." I tried to stand up but Sanzu held my wrist.

"I hate repeating myself. My house, my rules." He said gripping at my wrist tightly. "Sanzu, let go, you are hurting me."

"Why would I? You're mine Zuki. There's no way out now." He stood up twisting my wrist, making me turn my back on him.

"I don't belong to anyone-" I tried to argue but he cuts me off by placing his hand on my nape. "That changes now."

At this point in my life, I don't have a choice. I don't want to blame anyone because I planned everything. I should finish what I've started. But right now, I'm having thoughts if this is what I really wanted. I thought my plan was perfect, not until I experienced something like this with Sanzu.

Expect the unexpected.

Did I miss out on something?

How come these are the results?

That's not the question...

The question is, do I really know them?

Was everything a facade to persuade me into thinking that there is still a glimpse of kindness inside them?

Were they always like this? Was all the good actions they showed towards me was just an act?

I had no choice.

He pulled me by my neck, slightly choking me; making my back lean on his body...

And whispered, "Claiming what's mine."

And that exact moment, I knew that there was no way out. I accepted it. There's no way out.

I was mentally preparing myself. I am unarmed, and I don't want to blow my cover.

Don't get me wrong, this is not the first time I've tried drugs. And I knew it from the start when it comes to Sanzu, there's always drugs involved.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"I've missed you (Y/N)."

What... did Sanzu just say he missed me? Wait. I am Zuki right now? what's the meaning of this? There are so many questions in my head.

Was Sanzu thinking of me all this time?

I wanted to cry because I had the feeling that deep inside, he was a good person.

At some point, I thought that if he chose a different path, there's the potential of being us together. 

Senju told me the story of how Sanzu got those scars on the sides of his lips... I am in no position to give my insights about their family. But, maybe, just maybe, it's true that Mikey was the impulse of Sanzu.

Senju played with Mikey's airplane and broke it. She was too afraid to admit it so she lied in order to protect herself. 

She said that Sanzu was the one who broke the airplane.