CHAPTER 54 ♡

"I'm fine, Koko."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

TAKEMITCHI'S POV

Think, Takemitchi, think!

"No wonder I didn't see you last night. Let me guess; you were drunk as hell?"

I scratched my nape.

"Silence means, yes. Do you need a ride? I'm actually on my way home. I just collected the money from last night."

"I don't want to bother you any further, Koko, but who am I to refuse?" This is so embarrassing. But, I'll grab this opportunity for a free ride.

"Let's go. I'll drive you to your house."

"Well, Koko, Is it okay if you drive me somewhere else? I would like to visit an old friend of mine."

Koko seemed to be puzzled at the moment. Is it possible that I seem to be the sort of person who has no other friends but Naoto?

"Uhm, sure. Just give me the address." 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The ride was deafeningly quiet. At the moment, I'm suffering from a terrible hangover. By the way, I'm trying my best not to puke.

"Okay, Takemitchi. Before you leave, are you going to visit, (Y/N)"?

Wait, how come Koko knew (Y/N) and where she lives?

"Uhm, yeah. I just wanted to catch up with her because I got drunk early last night."

Koko just tapped the steering wheeling silently. 

"Is that so? Well, keep me in touch."

Keep you in touch? For what? I shook his hand and left his car. 

As soon as I went down Koko's car, I saw Kenji approaching me. 

"Hey, Kenji! Is (Y/N) home?" I asked. 

"Yup! By the way, she was carried home by someone whose hair was pink; I have no idea who he is."

No, no, no, no. It can't be. 

"Uhm, I'll go pay (Y/N) a visit. I wasn't able to see her because I got drunk right away."I was ready to go over to (Y/ N)'s apartment when I suddenly had a flash of insight. Last night, I was unable to see Kenji.

"I'm sorry. But, where were you last night?"

Kenji smiled at me.

"I was just here."

I tilted my head. "Why? you missed all the fun!"

"You know, as long as (Y/N) comes home to me, that's more than enough."

This is so wholesome, I get to witness Kenji's cheeks turn red.

"Hmm, Okay. I'll be on my way now. See you later."

Fuck, I hope (Y/N) doesn't leave the house. I'll do my best to explain everything that has happened and what will happen in the future to her.

I knocked on her door for around 3 minutes... I guess she was also wasted last night huh?

One last knock...

Finally. 

Woah, someone had fun last night.

"Takemitichi, is that you?" She scratched her eyes. 

"(Y/N)! Thank god you opened the door."

"Why would I not? Hey, do you wanna come in?" She opened the door even wider. Motioning me to go inside.