CHAPTER 16 ♡

⚠️ LONG CHAPTER AHEAD ⚠️ 

Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

"Wouldn't that be fun?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Once again, Thank you Kakucho! Because I honestly don't feel like driving today." I said smiling at holding the car door.

"Anything for you.-" Kakucho said while placing his hand on my left thigh.

"Anyways, I'll go now, see you around Kakucho!" I stepped out of his car and took my bag. To my surprise, he also stepped out and is now standing next to me.

"I'll bring that for you." He said grabbing my gym bag from me.

"It's okay Kakucho, you already drove me here and I can also look for myself if you're worried about that.-" He cut me off. "What do you mean?" he said tilting his head.

"What I mean is, you don't have to follow me all the way to the gym.-" he cuts me off again! Ugh, what's with this dude.

"I'll pray for your delusional heart, (Y/N)." He closed his eyes and put his hand together forming a prayer position. "I also workout here, that's why I said we're going to be gym buddies starting today. Don't tell me you already forgotten about it.." he turned around ready to leave and I held his wrist. "Hey! You're such a drama queen! I thought you were following me..."

"I forgot I have some business to attend to." His eyes turned cold shit.

"Oh, okaaaaaay.." Looking down at my shoes, I murmured something to myself and then covered my face with my hands. This is what you get for jumping to conclusions (Y/N) too quickly.

♡♡♡♡Awkward moment♡♡♡♡

"Sike! Of course, I know you can look after yourself, I just wanted to be around you. If that's okay with you." He broke the awkward silence thank God. I nodded while my eyes are still fixated on my shoes. As I slowly looked up, I saw him giving me a worried look. "Daijobou ka? (you okay?)" He ran and went behind me holding my arms. "Huh? I am perfectly fine-" I said looking at his eyes.

"Oh, okay just making sure because you're really red right now, I thought you're sick or whatsoever." He instantly looked away while blushing and loosening his grip on my arms.

I held his chin and slowly moved it to face me. "What?" he faced me but his eyes were looking at something else.

"your scar made you 10x more attractive..." I said as he started to look at my direction.

After saying "I know right?" he laughed and pulled my hand off his chin and placed it on his forearm instead. I thought to myself, "huh?" I had the impression that we were enjoying each other's company, but Kakucho said otherwise. Possibly he's the same as me. He doesn't seem to be the sort of guy who would be depressed immediately as a response of something so insignificant.

I lost track of time and am at a loss for words right now, but I believe this is the beginning of something new between me and Kakucho. Until he spoke and broke the silence, his eyes fixed on me while his finger pointed towards the gym. "Shall we, my Love?" I said, tightening my hold on his forearm as I answered him. "Please lead the way, Kakucho."