CHAPTER 10 ♡

Now if we're talking body 

You got a perfect one

So put it on me

Swear it won't take you long

If you love me right

We fuck for life

"Suppose that I tell you that you are the ideal girl for me, would you believe me?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

(Y/N)' s POV

After that heated moment, I immediately grabbed my things and went down with him.

Walking towards his car, he held my waist. I noticed that he was guiding me while crossing the streets as well. He transferred me to his side, where the vehicles were going in the opposite direction.

I was about to open the passenger's door when he halted me. "Please, let me." He went around his car to open the other door and immediately entered. I took the seatbelt strap on my right when he initiated to buckle it.

He started the engine and took his phone out. "Are you comfortable there? Do you want me to turn off the aircon or?" Rindou said looking at me.

"Hey, I am okay, don't overthink it too much," I said reassuring him.

"Okay baby, hold on tight, okay? let me know if you need something."

"I need you," I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

I saw his face turn red like a tomato. Even though it's already nighttime, his cheeks are still visible. "What do you mean you need me?" Rindou said, looking away to hide his shyness.

"You didn't let me finish! I was about to say is, I need you to put some music." Now he knows what it feels like.

"Oh, sorry, I thought- you know what, nevermind." He said while connecting his phone to the Bluetooth.

♫ ♪ I'm gettin' ripped tonight
R.I.P. that pussy (Ayy)
I'm goin' in tonight ♪ ♫

We both looked at each other... Damn, this is so awkward. In a heartbeat, he switched off the radio. "You know what? Maybe it's better if you connect to the Bluetooth." He said, smiling nervously.

"I think that would be great. What's the name of this car again?"

"Daddy Rindou, hehe." He said it with confidence; this man is hilarious. "okay, got it! You can drive now, Daddy Rindou," I responded, laughing.

"That's more like it. That's my baby right there." He said, staring at me.

♫ ♪ Can you stay up all night?
Fuck me 'til the daylight
34, 35 ♪ ♫

Oh shit, my phone is on shuffle. I wasn't able to choose a song! "If you want to get railed tonight, just let me know, baby." He said, smirking not removing his eyes from the road.

"I'm really sorry! my phone is on shuffle." I bowed with my body facing him.

"Okay, if you say so." He gave me a grin and kissed the side of my head and continued to drive.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was a 20-minute drive to his house. Not bad though, he's just pretty near. The ride was smooth. He's somewhat reckless but not as reckless as me. if Rindou allows me to drive his car, I promise to God that he will be pleading to all of the saints to spare his life.