CHAPTER 30 ♡

"Found you"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

KOKO'S POV

I lifted my head to see her face.

A warm smile plastered on her face.

Malia chuckled. "You've been staring for too long now, what do you mean you found me?"

I shook my head. "What I meant is, I found my match." Fuck. Now, I sound weird. I was certain that she was (Y/N). Well, if she's (Y/N) I won't interrogate her right away besides, what's the purpose of questioning her now? as if she's going to tell that it's her.

"Wow, come closer and say it again." She said moving closer to my face.

"I found you-" I got caught off as she kissed me again.

I'm completely drunk right now. She removed my hand from her wrist and stood up.

"Sit." She ordered me as she removed her pants and along with her shoes.

She knelt down; she's now in between my legs staring at my boner. She started caressing it while looking up at me. I grabbed her hair, slightly pulling it.

She started to remove my belt and unzip me. Before pulling my brief down, he kissed the tip of my boner. I'm getting impatient every minute. I stood up and pulled down my brief. I saw her eyes widen to my size.

Malia instantly sucked my dick without hesitation. My hand was still on her hair as she looked up at me.

"Damn, you're good." I said looking at her.

She fasten her pace, even more, I lifted my head and closed my eyes. Fuck, she's really good. She's not like any other whores. She's a fucking pro.

Malia looked at me, stroking my dick with her small hand. "Tired, already?" I said looking down at her.

She just gave me a devilish smirk.

While stroking my dick, she sucked one of my balls. I can feel her tongue, fuck. She did that for a couple of minutes and bro this is the first time I can feel my climax coming right away. I pulled her hair up, indicating for her to stop. As soon as she's standing up, Malia spoke, "What? Don't tell me you're going to cum already?"

I threw her on the couch and removed her panties.

"Since you're also good in numbers, let's try this position with two digits," I said while pumping my dick.

She stood up, "What do you mean?"- I cut her off as I lied down on the couch, grabbing her wrist, and stated "69, Ms. Malia."

Malia is now on top of me. Money is everything to me, right? I think it's time I'll get my 1,000,000 yen back. I started licking her folds. I can feel her moans while she was sucking my dick, fuck. I inserted two fingers inside her. I can feel her shaking already.

"If you moan again without telling me, you have to give back the 1,000,000 yen I lost a while ago," I said while fingering her.

"Fuck-ah-ah sure, ugh!" Malia tried to speak.

I started sucking her clit while fingering her. I inserted another finger so that makes it three inside her. I can feel that she's trying her best to maintain her focus on my dick while I'm fingering her. Oh, Malia, I'll do whatever it takes to get that million yen back.

I tapped her ass, indicating her to stand up. I pointed her to lie down on the couch. I grabbed one of her leg and placed it on my shoulder. First, I was just teasing her, rubbing the tip of my dick against her folds. "No more teasing- fuck!"