CHAPTER 44 ♡

⛓18+⛓

⚠️MANGA SPOILERS ⚠️ 

"Change of plans. We'll be having dinner right now."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

KAKUCHO'S POV

We locked eyes for a few seconds. 

I broke the eye contact and spoke while looking at her lips. "Are you okay with this?" I asked. Of course, consent is VERY IMPORTANT. She smiled at me and started to press her lips against mine. So I assume the answer's yes?

I kissed her back.

As I let go of both of her wrists, I found myself with my hands wandering around her body, up and down, while her hands were tightly wrapped around my neck. Every now and then, she lets out a few quiet moans.

I paused the kiss and began kissing her neck down to her chest as she tilted her back in pleasure at the prospect of more. My other hand softly stroked her breasts in a circular way. When she took my hand away, I came to halt and said, "What's wrong? are you uncomfortable? -"

She stayed deafeningly silent. Instead, she stripped down to her panties and opened the shower.

Once again, I attempted to seize both of her wrists, but she resisted. She went closer to me and began kissing the side of my neck, laying lusty kisses below my ear. You know the kind of passionate kissing when there's a touch of desire? that's what she's doing right now.

While she was kissing my neck, her hand made its way down to my dick. This woman in front of me is completely dominating me, and I really want to take control of the situation.

In the midst of kissing my neck, she made direct eye contact with me as she stooped down to suck my tip. She began sucking the tip of my member while maintaining eye contact with me. She came to halt in the middle of my member before sucking it completely. "Why?  too big?" I asked Zuki. She didn't say anything, she just smirked and slammed me into the wall.

She then proceeded to swallow my whole member. While leaning my head back, I put my hand on her hair to reassure her that it was okay and I wanted more. "Fuck~" This woman has a fucking deep throat.

I squinted my eyes shut and bit the inside of my bottom lip. "You're doing well." Zuki accelerates, causing me to tighten my hold on her hair even harder. I grabbed her by the shoulders and threw her against the wall just as I was about to reach my climax.

Before she was able to escape my hands once again and do whatever she wants, I must intervene. You can't always have it your way Missy! I placed my member inside of her; I used my right hand to keep her wrists from moving as my other hand gripped her waist for support. Thank goodness we're the only ones in the bathroom right now. I swear, her moans are piercingly loud, and I love it.

I was thrusting inside her non-stop. "It's so hard and, uh~" she can't even finish her sentence, huh? I let go of her wrist as she placed both of her hands on my shoulder.

"I'm near~" Zuki stated. I have no idea if those were tears or drips of water on her face.

Her legs began to shake; finally, she reached her climax.

She rested her head on my shoulder. "We're not yet done, Zuki." I put her down, grabbed one of her leg, and placed it on my shoulder.

I bent down and massaged her clit. "Fuck~"

Oh, I'm not yet done, doctor. I sucked her clit and inserted two fingers inside her. I fastened my pace when I saw her arch her back. "More~"

I inserted another finger, "Fuck! I-I-I'm close~" I stopped sucking her clit and admired her face.