CHAPTER 49 ♡

⛓Long chapter ahead⛓

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YOUR POV

As soon as we reached the VIP room, Ran laid Me on the couch. Thank God, that Akio gave me this ring. Who knows? This ring might get handy. Lastly, Who could've thought Eishi would visit this bar in the south.

"Hey, where am I?" I woke up inside a fancy room

"Hey, where am I?" I woke up inside a fancy room. "The VIP room, Zuki, I saw ran sitting on the edge of the couch. "Do you have water? My head's pounding so bad."

"Don't worry I'll pound you later." Ran stated and stood up to get some water.

"What?"

"I said that pounding inside of your head will be gone if you drink this." I reached for the bottled water that Ran gave me along with a pill. "Thank you, Ran."

After a few minutes, little did I know he drugged me. At first, I thought it was Tylenol... It's a drug that makes you see trippy illusions.

Okay, (Y/N) mind over matter okay?

Little did Ran know, I was also seeing different things not just my family. I also saw Shinichiro and Emma running towards Mikey... it was a wholesome moment until Ran started kissing my neck, down to my shoulders.

Guess what?

I gave in.

How can I not? Despite the pain, it was amazing.

But I can feel that I'll pass out if Ran wanted to take another round. I seized the opportunity and tapped the ring twice while Ran's baton was inside my mouth.

Fuck, Akio. I need you right now.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" Thank god.

Akio, you are my hero for today. He grabbed my hand and ran as fast as we could.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Akio, how did you? What?-" I tried to catch my breath. Because Akio said that he'll be there for 15 minutes. But, I didn't expect it to be less than that!

"Hey, it's okay. I won't do anything to you. Here have some water." He grabbed a bottle of water and gave it to me. Ugh, now I have trauma when it comes to people giving me water. Firstly Rindou, made me pay for the water on my 25th birthday. Second, I thought Ran was just being kind to be but he had different intentions. And now this.

"How are you?" The man driving with a tattoo on his neck asked Me. "Kazutora? Wait what is happening?"

"I've missed you, (Y/N)" The man with a mini hoop stated.

"CHIFUYU? " I grabbed Chifuyu's face, making him face me.

"Okay deep breaths, (Y/N). We're going to take you far away from here-" Kazutora spoke in a calm tone, not living his eyes on the road.