CHAPTER 47 ♡

⛓ I encourage you to listen to the song while reading!⛓

"I'm right here Angel."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YOUR POV

So I guess this Is the part where I die, right? Sike! As if I'm going to die. I can't leave my dog behind. 

How did I end up here?

These Executives are the most naïve of all. With just make-up and wigs, I was able to quickly tie them around my little finger. Don't get me wrong, I'm not depressed or anything like that. After the situation in the hotel with Mikey, I just wanted to relax and decompress a little. But, I promise to you, I'm not lying. I had absolutely no understanding why these members of Bonten were searching for me.

I attempted to alter my identity because I was desperate to get away from it all. You know, I need to collect myself again before I can bounce back from this. It's not simple to keep your true identity hidden every now and again. Being the highest-paid and most well-known model in the world is not simple. You have this suffocating sensation that never goes away, and everyone wants to snap photographs of you everywhere you go. With only one photograph, they may quickly get access to your personal life and ruin you.

Until one day, I invited Kai to pay a visit to our old house, where my mother and brother were murdered. I put in years of effort to save money in order to restore our home. Of course, here is where it began. This is the trigger point for me. They always say that there is no place like home, and it's true. Some people may think I'm insane, and they may be right because all I do is drink and cry all night. However, for me, this is the one place where I feel safe. Nevertheless, it seems that this came to a stop when my dog recognized my smell from Kai.

My life became a roller coaster when I began working with Bonten as their so-called doctor, and I was able to infiltrate the organization and obtain information as a result of that. I was able to confirm that my brother was still alive. But every night, particularly while I was still sleeping at Sanzu's, I found myself overthinking everything. My head is already pounding, and I'm wondering whether it's all worth it. I was able to observe their evilness and how they treat the people in their immediate vicinity cruelly. It's possible that the reason they were so anxious to find me was because my father would be stepping down from his position as the head of the Yakuzas. I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore; am I simply a game to them? Do these men really appreciate nor see my worth? I'm at a loss on what to think about this. The more time I spend with them, the more I turn into a miserable person.

It was Roppongi that I went to for my first stop. To be quite honest, I was well aware that Rindou would be on the lookout for me. I was prepared to give him a second chance to atone for the dishonesty that he had committed on me. But at the same time, I don't want to get my hopes up too much that he will come looking for me. Whatever you want to call it, I'm satisfied with the results. However, when he came to my bar the next night, he was readily convinced. I just had to alter my name to Mika, and he had completely forgotten what his original objective was all about.

"Do you want me or you're just enjoying the view?" Really Rindou? I get that you rule this place. Maybe it's my fault for thinking that you were looking for me. 

Once again, you never fail to disappoint me, Rindou.

I couldn't bear the thought of spending another night with Rindou, so I left and checked into a hotel. fuck, but do you know what? I asked Kai to make a reservation for me. She made arrangements for me to stay at Koko's hotel. Is it possible that things might go any worse? This girl can be stupid sometimes... I had no idea I and Koko would come across one other. I simply wanted to go away, but they were pursuing me everywhere. The thought of it makes me wonder whether I've actually got them wrapped around my finger or if it's the other way around whereas I'm the one wrapped around their finger.