CHAPTER 42 ♡

"Is that how you treat an old friend?"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

KAKUCHO'S POV

"An old friend you say? We're no longer friends the moment you left me and Izana." I was about to pull the trigger when Zuki stopped me.

"Still soft as ever eh? You should be grateful for me, I saved your doctor from your fellow executive. Take a good look at her face!" Akio said laughing. I looked back at Zuki, she has a cut on her lower lip, she has bruises all over her body. I can't argue anymore, at first glance I knew Ran was behind all of this.

I put my gun down. "Is that all? By all means, you can leave now."

"Did you forget? If it weren't for my instincts, Zuki should've been in the hospital now. Farewell, my dear friend." Akio spoke while walking backward, directing to his car.

"Hey, it's okay now. You'll be safe with me." I hugged Zuki. "Let's go up, so you can clean yourself. I'll also prepare some food, okay?" I tapped her shoulder, she just nodded at me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"The bathroom is on the left side. Call me if you need anything. I'll be here in the living room."

As soon as Zuki walked away from me, I called Takeomi.

☎TAKEOMI ☎

Me :

Hey, an old friend of mine came back. Please inform the others that Zuki's with me right now.

Takeomi :

What do you mean 'an old friend'?

Me :

Are busy? If not. Please go here, we have a lot to discuss. Also, ask Mochi if he can find anything about Akio Sato.

Takeomi :

Roger, I'll be there in a few minutes.

Me :

Lastly, it would be better if you would bring some of the executives with you.

Takeomi :

Okay, I'll call Sanzu right away.

Me :

Except for that drug addict.

☎END OF CALL ☎

"Kakucho, do you have some pain relievers? my body is sore as fuck. I feel like I went to the gym for 8 hours straight." I feel so bad for Zuki, I lent her my shirt.

I can see the bruises on her forearm, Sanzu and Ran did her dirty.

"I already laid down various of medicines on your bed. The 2nd door you see is your room!" She just nodded and went straight to her room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Mochi was the first one to arrive.

"Hey, do we have something to celebrate?" I asked looking at Mochi.

"Oh, I brought this for Zuki. I know she's pretty much stressed about everything that's happening to her. So yup, can you show me where her room is?" Despite Mochi's past, he has a good heart. "Go upstairs, 2nd door to the left, that's her room." He just nodded and went upstairs. After a few minutes, Mikey, Koko, Rindou, Ran, Takeomi, and Sanzu came.