CHAPTER 27 ♡

I party like a rockstar

Look like a movie star

Play like an all star

Fuck like a pornstar

"Now I am enjoying the view, baby."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As soon as we reached the hotel, I didn't hesitate to strip her. Upon entering the door, I already grabbed her face and started kissing her passionately.

While kissing her, I recalled she's not wearing any bra anymore because she tossed it in the back of my car. We broke the kiss for a second, gathering our breaths. She put her hands on my shoulders gently ran down to my belt. She then grabbed my belt and began to unbuckle it, to my shock she knelt down. I assumed that before she sucks my dick, she'll bring me to the bed first. But dude, This bar owner is impatient.

My eyes widened at her actions. She started caressing my boner, looking up at me with a smirk on her face. "A passionate kisser huh? what happened to the hungry beast a while ago?" She said.

I looked her straight in the eyes. She has a strong resemblance to my (Y/N). Especially when she referred to me as 'Beast.' But she's not even near (Y/N)'s level, maybe I'm just thinking of her too much...

"Silent treatment again? Ugh-" She said as she was about to stand up. I guess the reason behind my loss for words was because she reminds me of (Y/N) so much. Or maybe I'm just feeling guilty about it? I promised I'll prove myself to her right?

To be honest I was just watching her move. She started to pull down my pants along with my boxers and brief. Without hesitation, I grabbed her by the hair and smashed her head on my dick. Damn, Mika. My dick fits perfectly in your mouth.

She began stroking my dick back and forth with her mouth, "You talk a lot, maybe this is the one thing that can shut you up." I said looking at her while aggressively pulling her hair towards my dick.

The sound of the popping sounds while sucking my dick, ugh music to my ears. On top of that, she was maintaining eye contact with me. I broke the eye contact and look up while closing my eyes, the pleasure you're giving me Mika, fuck.

I pulled her up upward, indicating her to stop. She grabbed me by my tie and started kissing me again. I squeezed her ass so tight she moaned between our kiss.

I pulled up my boxers and lifted her up and walked towards the bed. On the other hand, she was left with her panties only.

I threw her on the bed and started to remove my upper clothes. I crawled up to her, stopping at her pussy. I grabbed her ankles as I  placed them on top of her head. How flexible you are, Mika.

Oh, I didn't let go of her ankles, I held them both with my left hand. Nonetheless, My other hand was inserted in her pussy.

I didn't have second thoughts though, I inserted two fingers instantly. I glanced at her, she was crying due to the pleasure. That face fuck, it made me want to break her.

I fasten my pace fingering her. Mika was moaning non-stop! I can finally say that I'm not guilty at all. What am I going to do? (Y/N) doesn't want to be found, so why waste my time looking for her when I can go back to my old lifestyle?

She is so wet. I can feel that she was trying to escape her ankles from my hands. "Rindou ah, I-I-I'm close-" Mika said while trying to speak and catching her breath.