CHAPTER 39 ♡

"We're going to have a lot of fuck, I mean fun..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

RAN'S POV

I never guessed she'll agree so easily. It is not like  Zuki has a choice. I also asked my sister to tag along.

"Kai! Over here!" I called her.

She started walking towards me. "Oh, you've brought a date? Does she have a name?" Kai asked looking at Zuki.

"Her name is-" Zuki cut me off, extending her hand to Kai. "The name's Zuki."

"Oh, your name perfectly suits you!" Kai said shaking Zuki's hand.

To my surprise, after shaking Zuki's hand, Kai transferred her hand to Zuki's forearm and pulled her, smacking her lips on hers.

"Oooookay?!" I just stood there

After a minutes of making out, Kai finally let go of Zuki and whispered something to me. "Nii-chan, I think I found the guy you're looking for, while me and Zuki's making out, he was looking at us."

"Duh? You got everyone's attention here! Dumbass!" I responded to Kai, grabbing her arm. Zuki's at my side just holding her lower lip, maybe Kai took her by surprise? But fuck. Kai kissed her first, that should be me!

"That's the reason you called me right? To help you! Now you're calling me a dumbass?!-" Kai started lashing out but I cut her off.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry okay? just please enlighten Zuki about our plan, I'll be at my office. " I said holding Kai's shoulders.

"Say less nii-chan, your sister is one of a kind 😉" Kai responded with a wink, I just rolled my eyes and averted my eyes on Zuki. "Zuki, all you gotta do is find and talk to a man named Eishi or Akio. I'm sure that Eishi won't go here alone, Kai will enlighten you more. If anyone touches you just grab onto Kai okay? Lastly, this Eishi guy looks like Gojo." She just nodded at me.

"I'll head to my office now, Good luck! And don't get any ideas okay? I can see you, I can see everything." I pointed to the glass window at my office.

"We know, okay?" Kai said rolling her eyes and grabbing Zuki's arm. "Let's go Zuki-san."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

KAI'S POV

Now that my brother's gone. I can finally talk to Zuki.

"Infiltrate Bonten? Really (Y/N)?" I said holding her arm.

"Keep your mouth shut okay? everything's going smooth. For fuck sake, you have no idea how I felt when they said that my brother's alive. I saw it with my own eyes, someone shot him Kai." (Y/N) responded to me.