CHAPTER 40 ♡

"We're going to have some fun."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

RAN'S POV

As soon as we reached the VIP room, I laid Zuki on the couch. Thank God, that Akio dude didn't hit on her. Who could've thought Eishi would visit our bar in the south. Where have you been Eishi? You should've been dead years ago, what are you planning?

"Hey, where am I?" Oh, Zuki's awake already? "The VIP room, Zuki," I responded to her question

"Hey, where am I?" Oh, Zuki's awake already? "The VIP room, Zuki," I responded to her question. "Do you have water? My head's pounding so bad."

"Don't worry I'll pound you later." I stood up grabbing a bottle of water. "What?" she tilted her head. "I said that pounding inside of your head will be gone if you drink this." I gave her the water bottle and the pill. "Thank you, Ran."

After a few minutes later, "Hey, what's the pill anyway? All of a sudden this room became colorful." Zuki asked me. "Look, Ran! I can see my family running towards me! Come quickly I'll introduce you!" She added while standing up.

I don't know if I should feel bad or what. The pill that I gave was definitely not Tylenol. It's a type of drug that makes you see trippy illusions. I grabbed her hand, forcing her to sit on my lap.

"Oh, really? You'll introduce me to them?" I said looking at her, "Well, yup! My mother said she's delighted to meet you!"

She's smiling looking at a blank space, despite that smile, I can sense the sadness in her eyes. Get your shit together Ran!

"Hey, do you wanna have some fun?" I asked. "What do you mean by fun?" she stopped looking at the blank space and averted her eyes on mine.

"You know, with me and my baton?" I said removing the strap of her dress. "What do m-m-mean with your baton?"

I just smirked at her and started kissing her neck. "Ran, please stop. My body is really painful." She tried to stop me by holding my shoulders.

" She tried to stop me by holding my shoulders

I just stared at her. "Do you want to die now? I don't care about your family, okay? give me what I want and I'll satisfy you in return!" I stood up pulling my baton from my back pocket.