CHAPTER 51 ♡

⛓Hi! I have a question, please comment here if you want me to end this story or make it longer ⛓

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

BANG!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

YOUR POV

My eyesight was becoming blurry, and I could only hear echoes of their voices. When I glanced around, I realized I was swimming in my own pool of blood. I tried to remember where Mikey had shot me. I saw blood on my stomach and leg as I looked down.

Before I pass out, I tried to search who shouted not to shoot me.

I smiled.

It was Takemitchi.

I saw Takemitchi crying while running towards me. And I thought to myself...

"Our cry baby hero."

I was slowly regaining awareness, and I had the sense that I was laying down, with the only thing I could see above me were the bright lights. I'm guessing this is the moment when I'll inevitably die.

 I'm guessing this is the moment when I'll inevitably die

I tried my best to glance at the people who are shouting. But my body can't take it anymore...

"(Y/N)! don't close your eyes!"

"You'll be okay, (Y/N). I'll be waiting for you"

"I'm sorry (Y/N), I wasn't able to protect you."

I'm sorry... I can't help myself... I was beginning to lose consciousness all over again.

The moment I closed my eyes, I saw my mom waiting for me outside of our old house.

I ran as fast I could. "Mom! I missed you so much!" I can't keep tears from streaming down my face. The reality of growing up without a mother is beginning to kick in. My mother was the sort of person who would always be there for me, particularly when it came to my happiness and well-being. I wished I could remain here eternally. Possibly, if I were to be shot instead of her, everything would be all right. She'll be able to live and travel throughout the world with my father and brother. I'd give everything simply to be able to spend time with her again.

I would give everything just to be with her again.

"I'm sorry if you're disappointed with me-" I tried my best to speak but she just hugged me and that made me cry more. "shh, (Y/N) I know there's a reason why you're doing this. Do you know why? Because I raised you. I was able to witness your strengths and weaknesses at a very young age, no one knows you better than I do."

"Mom, I'd want to remain with you for a while. I'd want to spend some time with you. Please allow me to be there with you. I can't stand the pain any longer. I have no clue how I managed to make it through the last several years without you. I was under the impact that Eishi was no longer alive. However, he reappeared right in front of my eyes. It should have been me who was shot, not the other way around! not you!" My mom started caressing my hair.