« What the hell ? »

At school

I walk down the surprisingly empty halls as crowds of people rush outside.
Following my natural sense of curiosity, I turn around and hop into the crowd. I end up finding myself in the garden where there in a circle of camera's in the air,  two big speakers, and one singular empty chair up front.

Suddenly I hear cheers as a well known blonde shows up behind me.

"Adrien! Do you know what the hell is happening because-"

He winks at me but continues walking into the empty space that the crowd left for him.
Someone please tell me whats going on? Is this real? Am I losing it??

Just then he walks back over to me and offers me his hand. Okay this man is so confusing.

I take his hand and he sits me down in the chair as the song "Chivalry is dead" plays through the speakers.

He begins to sing as I blush heavily. HE CAN SING???

He helps me up and twirls me around as my skirt flows through the wind. He sits me back down for a bit as some of his friends come out of the crowd with umbrellas and spin them around as Adrien disappears behind them. I try to shift in my chair to see him but I end up just watching this weird show.

Suddenly, he walks out from behind the umbrellas.

"Girl just take my hand, and let me be your man." He hands me flowers and a tiara as the umbrellas flip around to say "Prom?"

OHHHHH

I cuff my hands over my mouth out of shock and hug him.

I nod and kiss him as the crowd goes insane.

// This is inspired off of a youtube promposal I saw like two years ago ! //

╰┈➤ ❝ Project Babysit ❞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें