♥︎₊˚A Different Form Of Love ♥︎₊˚

WARNING: Sexual content!!

"Adrien, I'm Ladybug."

The words echo through my head as he stares at me, blank, lost. His pupils dialate, tears form between each blink he takes. He rushes to me while remaining silent and embraces me.

"Are you alright?" I ask, concerned but still holding him tightly.

"I'm more thank okay, I'm amazing." He spins me around and kisses me with true passion.

We continue to kiss, he slips tongue and I do as well. Our mouths are locked together as he pushes me onto my bed. He kisses my neck to the point several hickeys form while I bite my lip. He grabs my hair and makes out with me again, this time until we can't breathe.

I break out of the kiss and look at Adrien in the eyes.

"Adrien, I'm not ready yet." I frown as he nods with genuine understanding.

"That's okay, princess. When you are ready, if you ever are, let me know. I love you." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

He's such a gentleman, I love him so much.
---------------------------------------------

I walk out of 3rd period with music blasting in my airpods. Everyday commotion surrounds me, thank god that it's Friday. I just brush off the world and hum to my music.

I approach my locker and but in my lock's combination, once I open it a sticky note falls onto the ground. I reach down to grab it and I see that it has writing on it.

' We have to talk. Meet me at our spot in the garden asap. -Alya '

Something must be really wrong..

I place my stuff down in my locker and rush to me and Alya's signature spot in the school garden. I finally arrive to see Alya sitting down. She looks.. confused?

"Alya is everything okay?" I sit next to her with a concerned look on my face.

"Me and him did it." She disclosed while hugging her legs.

"What?" I interrogate her out of concern and curiousity.

"Me and Nino did.. it last night." She becomes flushed inn a matter of seconds as I realize what she means

"Did you use protection? Do you regret it?" I examine as she lets off a reassuring smile.

"We used protection, an I dont regret it." Alya continues to smile as I sigh out of relief .

"In that case, congrats! Was it your first time?" We both hug, squeezing each other with comfort.

"Yes it was, have you and Adrien done it?" She winks as I break the hug with a serious look.

"No, we have not.. but we almost did last night.." I try not to crack a smile. This is such an awkward topic my god.

She lets out an 'Ooo' as I awkwardly chuckle.

"Oh yeah and also our whole homeroom, except for Lila and Chloe, are going out to dinner tonight. We expect our OTP aka you guys to be there." Alya adds as I nod.

"Sounds fun, count me in!" I smile blissfully.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Adrien enter the restaurant/bar, hand in hand. His wallet falls out of his pocket as we walk

"Whoops." He laughs as I giggle at his clumsiness.

"Yoo there's our favorite couple!" Kim cheers which also causes everyone else to welcome us.

We sit down at a long table. Some people are drinking, but some aren't cause of the drinking age.

"Okay everyone settle down." Drunk Kim stands up gaining everyone's attention.

"Everyone let's raise our glasses to Nino for entering manhood!" He exclaims, raising his glass of beer up causing a domino affect to the majority of people at our table, not including me.

"Okay dare for all the men here! Take out your wallet right now and lets see who is prepared to get it on tonight!" Kim laughs as everyone but Adrien takes out their wallets.

All of them pull out condoms, holy shit this is so awkward literally kill me. Drunk men are the worst.

"Yo Adrien where's your wallet at? It's your turn bro." Nino turns toward Adrien and so do I.

"Oh I left it at home."

What? But he dropped it earlier.. he definitely has it.

All of us order food but my mind completely zones out. Why would he lie about that?
The night goes on but I let my food get cold and don't socialize at all.
----------------------------------------------
"Alright everyone, have a good night!" Kim waves goodbye to us all while everyone departs.

"Adrien, Why'd you say you left your wallet at home?" I turn to him once we escape the crowd of people exiting the now closed bar.

"Cause I did." He tries to convince me but he's obviously uncomfortable.

"Adrien I'm not dumb." I grunt.

He finally reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out his wallet.

"Yeah left it at home for sure." I murmer and open it.
In the side pouch, I slip out of condom.
I sigh and nod without saying a word.

"Mari listen it's just in case." He sighs as I talk in a rushed fashion.

"I'll talk to you later, i'm tired."

-----------------------------------------------

I sit in front of my mirror, brushing my hair in preparation for bed. I braid it as there's a knock on my hatch door.

"Come in!" I shout with a welcoming smile.

"Hey M'lady." Adrien enters and walks over to where im sitting, I smirk through the mirror.

"Do you still have your wallet?" I turn to him as he places his wallet in my hands, I pull out the condom and give it to him.

I stand up and put my hands on his button up shirt.

"My plan was to tell you tonight that I'm ready." I gulp while whispering.

"You're been patient with me the past few months, you even checked with me that one time saying you would kiss me in 10 seconds and tell you to stop if I didn't want it." I bite my lip and slowly unbutton his shirt.

"I'm gonna give you 10 seconds, and if you don't want this, you say something within that time.." I whisper, continuing to unbutton his shirt while staring into his eyes.

"1.."

"2.."

"10." He whispers before kissing me and pushing me onto the bed.