˗ˏˋ Last Night's Aftermath ˎˊ˗

"Marinette?"

"Marinette!!"

My eyes burst open to the sound of my shouting mother. I rub my eyes and shake Adrien awake. He wakes up in a panic realizing whats happening.

"Yes mom?" I quickly throw pajama pants and a bra then toss Adrien his sweatpants, they land right on his face which cause him to sit up.

"Charlotte is here. We're watching her until the day of court cause she has no immediate family. She's on her way up." Mom calls back up to me, I scurry around trying to find a shirt.

The hatch door opens and a tiny head peeks in.

"Hi Ma- Wait where's your shirt?" She shuffles through while Adrien hides under the blanket.

"Oh it got really hot last night!.. I was just changing actually." I feel my face heating up out of pure embarrassment as I place a random croptop on.

"Okie dokie," She begins to climb up the ladder to my bed.

"I want a stuffie."

"WAIT CHARLOTTE DON-"

She rips the blanket off of my bed to see Adrien, who has no shirt on and is nervously fidgeting.

"ADRIEN!!" Charlotte hugs him as he hugs back half asleep and scared to death.

"Hey Char!" He awkwardly laughs while sitting up as I hold back every inch of embarrassment I've ever felt in my whole life.

"GOOD MORNI-" Alya barges in to see shirtless Adrien in MY bed, me blushing hardcore, and tiny clueless Charlotte.

"Okay Adrien and Marinette, I'll get back to you two later but Charlotte what are you doing here?" She questions as Charlotte jumps down and climbs into Alya's arms.

"Wait you two know each other?" I stare at the two completely confused.

"She's my biological sister! I haven't seen her since she was put up for adoption!" They embrace each other as my heart drops.

"Oh I had no idea.." I fake a grin as they continue to talk and catch each other up.

Oh god there's no way I can tell Alya about what happened to Charlotte.

"Do you mind if I take her out to breakfast?" Alya smiles at me and Adrien as we both nod in agreement.

"Alright, Char go get your shoes on downstairs I'll be down in a minute." This causes Charlotte to squeal. She runs down my stairs and to the coat room.

Alya looks back at us with a sly expression.

"Care to explain why Adrien is here at 9 o'clock in the morning, Marinette?" She smirks while raising a brow.

Adrien climbs down the ladder and avoids eye contact with Alya.

"Uhm.." I look at Adrien in a panic which doesn't help cause Alya obviously wants to keep interrogating us now.

Silence fills the room as Alya laughs.

"Guys I'm not gonna judge you, its a part of life BUT I do deserve an explanation considering that curiousity is madly killing me." The tension seems to pass as we both prepare to accept what happened.

"You know what happened." I wail uncomfortably.

"Good to know. Adrien, put on a shirt. Now if you excuse me I will now take my sister out, once I return I will constantly remind you about how I will never forget this." Alya cackles while leaving the two of us standing stupidly in the middle of my room.

"...Wanna get lunch?" Adrien scratches his neck as I nod uncontrollably.

This is going to be a long day.