•. ̇𖥨֗ The Official Answer •. ̇𖥨֗

I pace back and forth, continuously looking up at the clock. Chat sits on my bed rocking, in a way he looks excited and nervous at the same time.

"How many more minutes?" I fasten my pace as he glances down at his watch.

"0." He gulps but lets off a small grin.

I pause, taking a deep breath. Today can change every moment of my future from my career path to who I end up with. My heartbeat increases as I slowly open the bathroom door and walk over to the flipped pregnancy test on the counter. I pick it up without flipping it over and walk to where Chat is sitting. I take a seat next to him, he grabs my hand and continues to smile at me.

"This is it, the most accurate test we can get." I sigh with mixed emotions flooding my every thought.

I steadily begin to flip the test, squinting my eyes.

"MARI!!" Alya bursts in through the hatch of my bedroom panting.

I quickly release Chat's hand but it's too late, she already saw. I slam the pregnancy test down without looking at the answer.

"What's going on?" Alya questions while we frantically look at each other for an excuse.

"He just came by to check in on me as a friend." I push my hair behind my ear as he nods at my remark.

"Friend's don't hold hands, people with a boyfriend don't hold other people's hands." Alya stares at us in pure disbelief.

"He's comforting me, it's been hard for me you know?" I heavily exhale as she snickers.

"It's Chat's baby and not Adrien's isn't it?" Alya bites the side of her tongue and crosses her arms.

"If there is a baby, Adrien is the father." I snap at her with irritation.

"That's something a cheater would say." She rolls her eyes and walks toward the room's exit.

"She's not a cheater because I'm Adrien." Chat interrupts Alya's attempt to exit, her head quickly turns to him out of shock.

"You did not just do that." I whisper, just as shocked as Alya.
He just told her his identity for the sake of my ego? Oh my god this cannot be happening.

"Everything is starting to click now." She looks at the ground out of guilt.
She opens her mouth but before she can say anything her phone begins to ring in her pocket.

"Hello? I'm at Marinette's. Why? No please dont make m- ugh fine. Bye." Alya hangs up the phone and places it in her bag out of annoyance.

"I have to babysit my sisters, we'll finish this discussion later." She salutes goodbye then rushes out of the room.

"You really didn't have to protect me like that, Chat. I feel bad." I feel intensely guilty, Did I make him feel forced to tell her? The second person he tells should be out of trust not force.

"I know I didn't have to but I wanted to, its okay M'Lady." He puts his arm around me and hands me then mysterious test.

"I'm gonna love you unconditionally." Adrien kisses my cheek and inches closer to me.

I smile and flip over the test to see...

......

One line.