*°:⋆ₓₒ Prom Night At Last ₓₒ⋆:°*

"Alya i'm scared." I say tightly grasping onto the sides of my dress, clenching my eyes shut due to the nervousness due to the possibilty that I could look terrible.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, trust me. He'll love it." Alya puts her hand on my shoulder for comfort as I slowly open my eyes while my grasped hands soon unlock and turn into crossed fingers

They flutter open fully to see the gorgeous pink dress I sewed that matches with my style and personality so perfectly. The flowers fall in just the right places and the length is just to my liking. To match my dress, hair in a bun wrapped with braids and two diamond engraved flower clips to top it off .

"It looks amazing

"It looks amazing." My eyes fill with joy as I spin gracefully around my room.
It fits like a charm! Catching all my curves and beauties of my body so effortlessly.

"YOU look amazing." She corrects me, adjusting my clips as I roll my eyes but smirk .

I put on my heels that the 'Gabriel Agreste' company created, and stumbled as I tried to adjust to the feeling of them.

I become a little more comfortable in them and make my way Alya's car.
My legs are still a little wobbly but I can manage, if I can nearly fall off of a building, I can last a night in heels.

I hop into the car as Alya puts on Taylor Swift, we're the best swifties you'll ever meet. If you disagree, argue with the wall.

"I cant believe prom starts in 3 hours!" Alya squeals and I giggle softly.

"I cant either! I cant wait to see Adrien!" My face becomes hot just thinking about how cute he's gonna look.

We arrive in Alya's driveway and walk through her house and to her room. I shove my face into her pillow as she changes into her dress. Although we're best friends and we've literally seen each other half naked before, I still feel like i'm invalidating her by looking at her changing.

"Mari we're both girls you don't have to suffocate in my pillow." Alya laughs as I squirm around.

"ireallydontliketheyesnomaybesolikebasicallyigobababa." I mumble through the pillow as Alya completely blanks.

"Ma'am english or french please." Alya continues to change as she nods in confusion.

"Alright I got it on but I have my eyes closed so can you zip the back and look first?" She asks sheepishly as I agree and begin to tie her dress.

I push her hair aside so it doesn't get caught and stare in amazement. Her dress is gorgeous. It alines with her so well.

"Alya, you are so beautiful

"Alya, you are so beautiful." My queer panic intensifies.
She opens her eyes and admires herself in amazement. She does a curtsy and bow as she smiles brightly.

"This is going to be the best night ever." She holds my hands and jumps up and down with me.

Outside of the school

Both me and Alya get out of the car and walk toward the gym, where prom is being held.

A hand appears on my shoulder as I jump and get ready to punch someone.

"Holy sh- Mari you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." Adrien blushes as Alya winks at me and walks toward Nino who's spotted in the distance.

"And you're very handsome." I smile and hold his hand.

We walk into the gym where we're greeted by our classmates and just peers overall which is awesome!

"Im gonna get us some punch, okay? I'll be back!" I exclaim and make my way over to the food stand.

"Well well well, if it isn't Marinette." Lila crosses her arms and throws an evil smirk my way.

"Im not in the mood for this tonight, Lila. Just for tonight can we act like normal acquaintances?" I sigh and pour some punch into two cups.

"Whatever you say, Marinette. I'll tell you what, vote me for prom queen and I'll never bother you again. Deal?" Lila puts her hand out as I groan.

"Fine." I shake her hand and walk away.

I hand the drink to Adrien as he kisses my cheek and takes both drinks out of my hand. I look at him with a confused look on my face as he takes my hand and brings me onto the dance floor.

The song "Everybody Talks" by
Neon Trees comes on while we begin to dance, and laugh.

He twirls me around and we dance informally, just having the time of our life.

"Attention students! Thank you for attending this years junior and senior prom!" Someone over the microphone shouts as the crowd cheers.

"It's time to vote for our 2022's prom king and queen! We have leveled down the votes to 5 possible queens and 5 possible kings so your choices for queen are; Chloe Bourgeois, Lila Rossi, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, Zoé Lee, and Aurore Beauréal. And our choices for king are; Luka Couffaine, Adrien Agreste, Kim Lê Chiến, Nino Lahiffe, and Nathaniel Kurtzberg! Pleae cast your votes up front!" The girl up front bows and places the mircophone back on its stand.

"Imagine if we win." Adrien laughs and continues to sway with me.

"I mean we do have a chance of winning!" I push a strand of his hair that fell into his face aside and kiss his cheek.

After casting votes and more dancing

"After casting all the votes, we have our winners!" The announcer claps as people begin to cross their fingers but I just sit back in my chair
drinking my punch.

"Our 2022 prom queen is..." She opens a slip of paper.

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" She says as my eyes widen and cheers surrond me, even a heer coming from.. Lila? What is she up to?

I smile and rush up to the stage where a beautiful crown and sash is placed on me. I curtsy and wave.

Me and Adrien make eye contact and I hold up a thumbsup at him cause we both know he'll be called up next.

"And our prom king is.." She says as I get eager to give Adrien a hug.

"..Luka Couffaine?"