༄A familiar face? ༄

The next day at school
I carefully creep around the school trying to avoid the fangirls as well as Alya.

I quickly scurry into the classroom as Alya notices me in the corner of her eye and begins to run after me.

"Young lady you get back here this instant!" Alya demanded as she runs after me, we eventually end up in Ms. Buister's classroom.

I'm caught at a dead end which causes Alya to snicker.

"So Marinette." Alya stomps her foot. She smiles and inhales;

"HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND? CHATLIKESLADYBUGANDNOWYOUTWOAREDATING?WHATABOUTADRIENWHATABOUTLUKAWHATABOUTEMMAHUGOANDWHATEVERTHELASTONESNAMEWAS?" Alya yelled as I repetitively whisper the words 'help me' under my breath.

Adrien is staring at the two of us arguing while the classroom slowly fills up.

"I don't trust chat." Alya crosses her arms and looks away from me.

"What? Why?! Chat is an amazing person, and you out of all people should know that." I let out a scoff. He's great, why not trust him?

"Well he clearly has feelings for ladybug still-"

"Alya I trust him. You're just overthinking." I smile as I pat Alya on the shoulder.

After school

Adrien had finally convinced his cold-hearted father to let us babysit Charlotte at Adrien's house for a change. As we arrive, we're greeted by a snobby Lila standing outside of his house's entrance.

"Bubba, You're here!" Lila exclaims as she waves to Adrien.

Adrien pov

Today I have to break up with Lila. Marinette trusts me although i'm not even being fully honest with her. It's not that I dislike Lila it's just I would rather want to not be forced into a relationship.

"Marinette, Can me and Lila talk in private for a second? It will be quick." I ask as Marinette agrees and walks towards the car Charlotte's waiting in.

"Lila there is something I need to tell you." I clench my fists out of stress.

"What is it?" Lila tilts her head with a smirk.

"I think we shoul-" Before I could finish, a villain dashes through the sky cutting me off.

Mari POV

"My name is dynamite and I will destroy Paris until I get the miraculous's of Ladybug and Chat Noir!" A new flashy super hero in red and white stood on a near by building. He had a staff that looked like it had hypnotization power. It had been a while since Chat Noir and me had to fight amongst each other's side once again.

My head turned as I quickly run behind an alleyway next to Adrien's house.

"Tikki spots on!" I open up my purse and whisper to Tikki.

After a flash of light, I was once again the one and only Ladybug. I use my yo-yo to jump onto a nearby rooftop. 

I gulp at the sight of a villain who looks 10x more powerful then any other akumatized civilian I've ever faced. I take a deep breath and quickly look around for Chat Noir. What I didn't realize is that there was one of the villains lasers being launched right at me from a different angle.

I didn't have enough time to dodge once the realization got to me,, right while I was prepared to get hit, Chat jumps right in front of me blocking the laser.

"Chat noir!" I gasp and pick him up. I jump into the same alleyway I had transformed in.

I hide the both of us behind a dumpster and place Chat Noir who was now unconscious, up against the wall.

I begin to walk back until a familiar beeping noise catches my attention. I glance back around to see a bright light green light flash before my eyes. I quickly squint as the light dimmed down. I rub my eyes and slowly walk toward the back of the dumpster.

"Chat....Noir?"

Oh my god.

My own words were cut off by the sight of Adrien Agreste sitting right in front of me.