✧*̥˚ Truthful Rumors *̥˚✧

That night
I daze up at the stars as the cold nightly breeze causes my let down hair to flow. The rustle of the crisp wind hitting the back of my neck causes me to get the chills.

It's exactly 10:35 PM , I observe looking down at my watch then back up at the combination of the stars and planes in the Paris night sky.

Suddenly, A tall black figure appears in the corner of my eye. I quickly turn her head, preparing myself for a fight, but to my surprise it's.. Chat Noir?

"Hey purr-incess. Why are you up this late?" Chat noir walks up to my railing and leans against it in a flirtatious gesture.

"Well for the next week I have to do a school project and i'm worried about the little girl involved in it." I sigh heavily, leaning against the railing once more but placing my elbows down and placing my hands on my cheeks.

"And why is that?" He asks with concern, but not pity concern, it was visible that it was genuine.

"Well, me and my friend have to watch a little girl and her mom acts suspicious in a way. Maybe i'm just over-exaggerating a bit but I'm seriously concerned for them." I'm really concerned and sympathetic in this situation, Chat definitely sees this.

A compassionate smile grows on his face which definitely cheers me up slightly.

"Well, I can keep an eye on her if you would like." Chat looks out into the sky as I look back at him.

His blonde hair blows in the wind, his sparking green eyes standing out. He reminds me of.. Adrien. He's perfect. Why am I acting like this with HIM out of all people though..? I can't like him.

"That would be really nice actually. Thanks kitt- Chat." I smile as I move closer to him without even focusing on what i'm doing.

I place my head on his shoulder as a smile and light blush appears on his face. He's warm, comforting. He runs his hands through my silky dark blue hair.

2 Hours after talking
"Princess I should get going." Chat sighed as I frown but nod out of understanding.

"Awh, alright." I don't want to depart ways with him. I enjoy learning about him and what his life is like.  I never knew how much we have in common, we never really have time to socialize outside of battles and patrols. Same age, similar interests, even adorable random quirks.

Chat was about to leave until I grab his tail, my heart racing more than it usually does, even while around Adrien.

What am I doing..?

"Chat wait!" I call as he turns his head.

I'm now closer to his chest, almost like he was about to hold me close.

We lock eyes causing us to slowly inch closer to each other until our lips were touching, forming a passionate kiss.

His warm tender lips against my glossy lips coated in strawberry chapstick.
I grasp his hair while he wraps his arms around my waist.
We proceed to kiss until we both cant breathe.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" We hear a faded yell come from the distance as we gasp for air.

We quickly turn our heads to see Alya on the sidewalk staring straight at us.

"ALYA?!" I quickly take my hands off his chest and cross my arms in a hurry.

"YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN BIG TROUBLE TOMORROW MISSY!" Alya angrily stomped away as Chat looked back into my eyes.

"... I should go, I'll see you tomorrow." Chat was in total shock as he turned away and jumped from building to building until he was out of sight.

What the hell just happened.

I climb back down my ladder and slip under the blankets. I want to sleep but I physically can't, I cannot process what just happened

I don't know if I should regret the kiss or not. I think I should but for an odd reason I think it was meant to happen? Ugh, life sucks. Well at least he isn't over 18.. I think? God, I am not mentally stable. Its 2:35AM and yet I STILL can't sleep. You know what, in the morning this will probably just be a funny memory!

The next morning

Breaking news: Has the one and only chat noir have a girlfriend? The world wants answers! Young Marinette Dupain-Cheng was seen snatching a kiss from chat last night! Tune in for more theories!

Alright, definitely not a funny memory.

Okay so a picture of me kissing chat is on the internet now, how f'ing fun is this!

"Tikki what do I do?" I turn my head toward Tikki who is carrying my bag and places it on my back.

"You have to survive the school day is what you have to do."  Tikki sighs as she hops into my bag.

I sighed and sneak down my stairs and out the bakery door without being noticed. I put up my hood as I got MANY stares. They were all out of suspicion but none of them knew if I was actually the one blamed to be his girlfriend.

At school

I tried to avoid eye contact until I get violently chased by curious and mad fangirls. As I FINALLY reach the classroom, I stand against the door and lock it.

"GIRL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Alya screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Oh I don't know.. MAYBE I WAS BEING CHASED BY A MOB OF CRAZY FANGIRLS?!" I groan as everyone in the class stares at me.

"Is it true you and chat are together?"

"Was it photoshopped?"

"How was the kiss?"

Everyone is asking questions at the same time except for.. Adrien? He looks just as upset as me. Eh, Maybe he hasn't heard the rumors yet.

"Guys me and chat are not dating so just let me be!" I sit down and slam my head on my desk.

This is gonna be a long week.