•°. * The Utter Nature Of Feelings •°. *

𝗔𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩
I open Marinette's door slowly and enter the room acting as if I heard nothing.
"H-Hey guys, Did I miss anything?" I rub the back of my neck as Marinette stumbles backwards and lands on the ground.

"U-Uh no-"

"Marinette sang me a song!" Charlotte lets out a bright joyful smile while clapping.

"Oh really? What song did she sing?" I ask bending down so I could face toward her.

"She sang a love song about-"

"ABOUT TWO RANDOM PEOPLE!! HAHA.." Marinette rises up from the floor and releases a nervous chuckle.

Huh.. Weird.

I had no idea Marinette was into love songs, that is kind of cute... PLATONICALLY THOUGH.

"So Charlotte, I've been told that you like Ladybug and Chat Noir! I've also noticed you have dolls of them so wanna play dolls?" I change the subject hoping no questions would be asked about why I keep looking over at Marinette.
Something about her makes my heart pound.

"Yeah! I call being the Puppeteer!" Charlotte hops up off of the floor and runs over to her pink and black backpack.

The picked out three dolls. One was the Puppeteer, The second one was Ladybug, and the third Chat Noir. With the spark in her eyes you can just tell that she idolizes Puppeter.

She handed the Ladybug doll to Marinette and the Chat Noir doll to me.

"Since you guys sound and look like Ladybug and Chat Noir, you are going to be them with the dollies!" Charlotte places down one of her folders on the floor and acted like it was a building.

"Mwahahaha, My name is the Puppeteer and I'm going to take Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous!" Charlotte makes her voice more deep so she can sound 'evil' .

"Come on Bugaboo lets go do our thing, again." I make the Chat Noir doll 'kiss' the Ladybug doll's hand as Marinette pulls the LB doll's arm away.

"Enough with the flirting, we have a villain to defeat." Marinette giggles as she makes the Ladybug doll run over to the Puppeteer.

Wow Marinette does a really good ladybug impression.. Maybe they're cousins or something.

I make the doll run next to Marinette's as she stops her doll in front of Charlotte's.

"Lucky charm!" Marinette exclaims throwing the small doll's yo-yo accessory in the air.

Marinette grabs a paper clip off her desk and places it on my doll's arm.

"Chat, take this and throw it around her ankles!" Marinette smiles as she swings the yo-yo and ties it around the Puppeteer doll as I put the paper clip around the dolls ankle.

Marinette took the doll's wand out of its hand and made her doll stomp on it.

"Miraculous ladybug!" She throws up her yo-yo once again as Charlotte chuckles.

"Bye-Bye little butterfly!" Marinette lets off a small smile while placing the doll down.

Marinette is so pretty when she is happy.. ONLY PLATONICALLY.

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I sit up and start to tickle her.

"Marinette, Adrien, Charlotte's mom is here!" Mom yells up my stairs from the kitchen.

"Okay!" I yell back as I let Charlotte get up.

"Marinette please don't make me go back!" Charlotte held onto my leg with a tight grip.

"Aw honey, we'll see you tomorrow. Want me to walk you down stairs?" I carefully lift her up off my leg.

"Yes please." I picked up Charlotte once again and made my way down my staircase.

I enter the kitchen to see a beautiful young lady with strawberry blonde hair near the door talking with mom. The lady seemed distressed in a way, like she had been drinking. The next time she comes here I can check to see if she's alright, she may just be tired because she's a doctor after all.

"Hello! I'm assuming you're Charlotte's mother?" I ask which caused her head to turn in my direction.

She nods lazily and looks at me up and down.

"You're a pretty young lady." She mumbles as Charlotte continues to hug my leg with an intense grip.

"Thank you, You are very pretty as well. Charlotte I'll see you tomorrow alright?" Charlotte shuffles sheepishly towards her mom.

Her mom took her backpack and they left.

Meanwhile back with Marinette and Adrien (3rd person)

Marinette mentally prepared herself before climbing back up her ladder where Adrien was looking around at her room.

"Sorry it took me so long." Marinette held in her normal stutter as Adrien got up off the floor.

"No it's alright! I should get going anyway. Thanks for being a really good friend towards me!" Adrien reassured her as a small blush spread across her cheeks as usual.

"O-Ok! See you tomorrow!" She chuckled nervously as he exited her room.