prince

"You are so strong."

Someone was moving their hand through harry's hair. It felt really good, he didn't wanted them to stop. Never.

"I wish that too my prince"

Maybe the lady could read minds. He really didn't mind, she can do whatever she wants untill and unless she doesn't stop.

A sweet chuckle sounded from above and he was forced to open his eyes, just to see the owner of sweet chuckle from up close.

Blonde hair were protecting his face from sun and making the lady's complexion look dark and peacefully. Her eyes were electric green, like his but still not his. It was weird.

"Who are you ?" Was his question considered impolite ? Yes.

For a second the lady's smile dimmed and harry felt bad but the smile was back before he could apologize.

"You can call me raven."

"So where are we, raven ? And why are you in my dreams or mind or whatever this is."

The lady smiled and reached to close harry's eyes. "I am always with you harry, always."

****

Harry fiddled with the trunk, they were almost back to the king cross and he still wasn't ready to return to potter manor. At the top of his trunk was his wand and the first year result which he didn't knew he show to his parents or not. There were two conditions; A) somehow they get impressed enough to leave him alone. B) beat him extra for scoring better then charles.

He seriously hoped it was the first one.

The train stopped much much much before harry could have ever wanted. He waited in the train letting children run down to their parents delaying the inevetible.

When he felt that any more late could add to his beating, he pulled his trunk and sauntered out. The whole platform was bare. There was no one present ! The potter had left him ! Left him !!!!

He wondered of he should stay on the platform and return directly for next year or he should find someplace to escape.

"Here you are." Harry thought if he got a whiplash from turning so quickly "we were looking through the train pup."

The smile that he plastered on his face was genuine for first time in great time as he ran to hus the two man he liked the most. Maybe after hedwig but still the most.

"We convinced your father" harry stiffened a little, "to let you stay with us this summer.

" do you want to ? Or we can ..."

"No" harry practically screamed, "no I want to stay with you two."

"That's good pup."

****

So this was just a filler. I wanted to keep harry out of trouble for first year. This year was just harry coming out of the sheel he was forced to create. His fears.

Second year from next chapter