task or not ?

Left. right. Left. Right. Harry was taking turns the ronald weasley stuffed his mouth with chickens. He was getting bored now, he had fought past a blast ended skewart, a weird upside down mist charm, he couldn't remember name of and to excuse it, he would say there were several charms like this and he couldn't tell which charm was used and a boggart.

In all the creatures boggart was the most difficult one, even when remus was tecahibg, the man hadn't allowed harry to perform the spell in the room, harry had once faced a boggart and that too in secret

So imagine his surprise when suddnely james potter appeared in middle of the maze with the hating gleam in his eyes. Harry thought th man was finally here to finish him off. Completely done.

One thing was strange tho. James potter always yelled and berated before a gold beating. And one mistake made harry realise it was really his father (adoptive) but a boggart.

A simple riddikulus did the the work. And harry was walking ahead.

He had heard fleur scream but due to no red sparks thought the veela had overcame any obstacle in her path. It wasn't untill he heard cedric scream that he thought something was wrong. Cedric may act as a puppy but the boy was strong and brave.

"Crucio" it was victor krum's voice which made harry stop in his oath and the boy rna toward the voice, that curse wasn't allowed and if krim was using it, harry wanted to try it too.

His excitement faded as he saw krum  practicing the dark curse on cedric. Cedric a hufflepuff. Hufflepuff was his house. He was the lord. Krim was hurting a member who was in his house.

Yeah ? No.

"Stupefy" he casted the spell on curly bulgarian and krym flew away from cedric hiting the green bush whose veins curled around his body and tried to eat him. Literally.

"Ugh" harry groaned casting a lomus with his hands and casting a body binding charm ob krim who was trying to move again.

"Thankyou harry" cedric was shaking vigorously.And looked quite paler then usual almost like vampire.

"Not needed diggory, you helped me today. I helped you now. We are fair and square." He sent a red spark up in the air marking the sky to get krum  away. Something was utterly wrong with the boy he thought (very hypocritically) a mood was surely keeping an eye where the three champions were together standing and moody was a fanatic who as karkar off had said found six ways of getting murdered before his morning started and kept an eye on dark wizards even after retiring.

It was weird, wouldn't the maze have more of threats he thought twirling his brown wand in hand, it looks very plain and simple and very brown, could ollivander do something to make it stylish. A very distinct memory of having two attractions in the shop reminded him of the other wand he still hadn't tried. Yeah he was going to get it.

He heard one more pair of footsteps and cleared his thoughts to remind cedric that the boy shouldn't follow him everywhere. But cedric was running and it wasn't anything he was running from but he was running for something. The triwizard cup.

Nope.

"Accio cup" harry ordered but nothing happened. Cedric was more close. No that wont do. He broke into a run.

He had vampire inheritance for fucks sake even if h hadn't never used it. Hell no. Still running, he focused on his magic and then he was running faster, touching the cup and then he felt a familiar feeling of a hook around his navel and then he was spiralling down a messy tunnel filled of various light.

He barely stopped himself from stumbling and then sighed his hand curling around something cold. The cup !

He had won. Or maybe he hadn't. He was standing in a dark and overgrown graveyard; the black outline of a small church was visible beyond a large yew tree to their right. A hill rose above them to their left. Harry could just make out the outline of a fine old house on the hillside.