bonds

Harry cracked his knuckles and placed his quill down with a grin. He could feel two eyes staring at the back of head. And one pair of eye from the front. Three people eager to talk with him.

Ah was he always this popular ?

It was very first day and his first class was none other then potions. He had been overwhelmed when he had smelt two of his mates early in the morning but now he was loving it. Specially the attention.

"Mr. Potter stay after class." He heard two sighs and two scoffs very clearly and his eyes travelled to charles and ron.

Charles was very angry when hadn't smelt ginny Weasley and yelled that she was his mate. The boy had silently fumed all the way through his party and his mate turned out to be parvati patil. Harry personally belived the boy didn't deserved the girl.

"Yes professor" he answers dropping everything in his bag and waiting for the class to get empty. The two blonde gave him last glances before leaving the room completely.

"Harry" snape's silky voice echoed in the room as the man fixed him with his onyx eyes. "Or should I say hadrian"

"Professor" he called out in same voice, "or should I say father"

"Please refrain from calling me with such honorific with the face of james potter's spawn"

Harry grinned, "why don't you remove your glamour first ?"

Snape raised his eyebrows "and how do you know about that ?"

"That greasy look isn't something a veela would go for.... Sir." He answered in mocking boy and dropping his wand in the bag.

Snape eyed him critically before swishing his wand nad the glamour fell out. And than, the man suddenly appeared younger. His hair were longer and no longer great but tied up like lucius malfoy. His skin was sickengly pale but had a healthy look. But eyes remained same onyx.

"Thats more like it" he smirked dropping his won glamour. Severus' eyes grew wide just for a split second but harry considered it a miracle.

"You look like...." He men scrunched his nose holding his left hand tightly, "like my lord"

Harry narrowed his eyes, "show me that mark" he ordered remembering the mark from wormtail's hands, remembering the rat, he also remembered the request he had thought to ask his father.

Severus seemed to complement before rolling his robes up to his elbow and there it was drak against his pale simmering skin. The skin and snake moving as if ut was alive.

"I didn't thought he won't mark his mates" harry answered getting hold of the man who was his father.

There was silence before severus whispered, "noe did she"

Harry closed his reaching for his magic and touching the mark relieving the man from getting stings here and there untill he is being called. "Can you tell me.... About her ?"

"Maybe." Severus answered, "why didn't you ever approached me ? It must be easier then asking the dark lord put dor your blood"

"You worked under dumbledore" he answered not looking away from the mark even when he stepped away. "I just got to know myself in starting of third year"

"Heir of slytherin" severus whispered as if it explained everything, well it did, "what are your plans ?"

"Getting thirteen owls and getting to know my mates." He shrugged. "I would love to stay out of this business untill you are considering to slaughter dumbledore"

He applied the glamour back, "I must get back to class dont want to be late, its transfiguration"

"Call me dad"

Harry blinked looking up at the man whose pale cheeks turned a slight pink but the man quickly reapplied his glamour. "What ?"

"I won't repeat myself" snape rolled his eyes and harry was pushed out of the room with one flick of wand, the door closing shut behind him.

****

"Good morning helen" he greeted the girl in potrait and she responded back sleepily. He grinned and took one step only to freeze, daphne greengrass stood there in her green slytherin robes blue eyes fixed on harry.

"Potter" she called curly, "follow me"

And she twirled around walking away harry had to run to catch up to her because he was too busy admiring hoe she walked to understand he had to follow her. No he wasn't staring at her back. Totally wasn't.

"You are fifteen now" it was statement, "so you must know we are your mates."

"Yes." He answered keeping his pace of walking beside her and he realised he was leading them to dungeons., "but malfoy hasn't done anything to get a mate."

"He hasn't" she agreed, "are you going to reject us ?"

Harry blinked stopping suddenly, was this the thing the two of them thinking, that he was going to reject them ?

"We understand potter that malfoy belong to a family practically called right hand of dark lord and even if my family stayed neutral, we greengrass are considered dark. " oh no. "My family although very lenient, also belives in blood supremacy. I dont. But that doesn't mean I haven't been thought that I have to marry only a pureblood b...."

Harry chuckled cutting her off, "is this what you two have been thinking and clotting about ? Me harry potter the mark of light rejecting you two because of your affiliations ?"

She nodded.

"Get malfoy at 11, my quarters, password is phoenix" he smiled. "I don't care about origins miss greengrass, I care about loyalty and how you act toward me.... So please refrain from advancing me if you must learn to trust"

****

It would be a big fat lie if harry said he wasn't anxious. He had cleaned everything, showered and sat in front of the portrait door since 10;30.

When the two blondes had appeared looking more anxious, he had let out a breath placed glass of orange juice in front of them with treacle tart because he only had that. (You can't judge him)

"Hadrain riddle" he told them, "son of lord voldemort"

The two gaped at him forgetting about their occumulency and everything. The ice princess and prince were looking at him their pureblood masks forgotten,yeah it was a achievement.

"So you aren't going to reject us ?" Was the first thing draco asked when he got his speaking capability back. There was a good amount of joy lacing his words.

"That brings us to my first question, what would have you done if I was really harry potter ?" He needed to ask this because he was harry potter.

There was silence before the daphne spoke, "we don't care what your name is or who your parents are. We both are purebloods, us being together would have satisfied our families, we probably would have should to you that dark magic isn't all bad, its just intention that are dark."

Draco nodded along looking slightly impressed.

"So you would stop calling people slurs ?" Harry asked picking his own glass because damn he was waiting long for this. "Won't call granger mudblood ?" Because she isn't.

Daphne too turned her eyes on draco looking very expectant, draco sighed looking at his shoes, "...okay"

Harry smiled, "thats good"

"So you accept us ?"

"I do"

And then there was awkward silence before daphne cleared her throat. "We should return to our dorms, we have classes in morning."

Draco nodded getting up and followed daphne out still looking awkward as hell. Harry waited till they were out of corridor, "helen ? Can you change the password ?"