jinx

Months passed away before harry could count the days. He was currently walking toward the book shop to but the new books of lockheart. He hadn't read any of the books, thankfully remus had commented when he had told them, so he was little confused because remus john lupin never made fun of a book.

Both harry and sirius and gaped at him for half an hour till remus had picked his wand cursed sirius to dance unstoppable.

Easy to say, he had most fun in this month then whole of his life, sirius even took him to muggle theature and arcade on his birthday much after harry's denies.

His only weird incident was a elf called dobby appearing on his bed asking him not to go back to hogwarts. Harry would have easily accepted if there wasn't a chance of james potter picking him up. Thankfully, remus had appeared to his room calling for dinner and almost cursed the elf.

The room sirius had prepared for him, once belonged to his little brother who according to him now lived with his mate. Yes, sirius' brother got creature inheritance but sirius hadn't and sirius didn't even knew who was regulus' mate.

They had asked him about the slytherin dorms and how they had tried to find slytherin dorms and ended up almost running into slughorn (then head of slytherin house).

Harry jad told them that he got a private chamber and was denied from having any friends. Sirius looked as if he was going to break his wand.

Anyway. Sirius had asked for his wand and treasured it saying that it belonged to his mom confusing harry because why would walgurba black's wand be in potter manor. On that sirius had explained to him about his own life and childhood which ended up in harry looking upto sirius more them he ever did.

They had gotten him his new wand, holly wood, 10 3/4, phoenix feather, reasonable supple. Ollivander had pulled a face and almost soured the mood vy sprouting out how harry would do great things like voldemort.

Harry had almost snorted, the boy who couldn't even protect himself was expected to do great things ! What blasphemy !

He had laughed as soon as they exited the shop lighting up the mood of adults but as he says harry potter was born with a entitled bad luck.

Before they could enter flourish and bott, harry had spotted the potter family smiling like sun. He had unconsciously pulled on remus' robes and the man looked at him in question.

"I am tired, can we go drop by later ?"

The two mansa had given him understanding looks and harry had wanted the ground to swallow him whole. But as always  due to his bad luck, the floor was intanct and so was he.

"How about we get icecream ?" Sirius wondered out aloud. "I want to try that fire whiskey one. Harry wanna try ?"

"Sirius orion black !"

****

The girl in potrait, harry learnt was called helen had changed the password when he arrived to his private chamber, and this time it was "hufflepuff" why ? He had asked, her answer was "I like hufflepuff "

He was munching on the treacle tart, he had saves for late night reading, totally not stole when he heard that voice.

“Come . . . come to me. . . . Let me rip you. . . . Let me tear you. . . . Let me kill you. . . .”

"Please do" he whispered back to the voice before stopping and blinking in confusion the voice he had heard was different from sweet lady like voice he had always heard and the message conveyed was also different. Like totally different.

Was someone trying to kill him ? Eh what's new.

For a second he even considered telling someone but then dismissed the thought remembering that hearing voices was not a normal thing to do even in wizarding world.

Yes. He was mad, outright insane if you ask him but not insane enough to let anyone call him that. So he shrugged and decided to drop the plate latter in kitchen before he went to great hall and made a mental point to thank sirius for totally not telling him where the kitchen was.

****

“....rip....tear.....kill"
"Hungry for so long time"
"Kill ...... Time to kill"

Harry banged his head on the table making several dishes on the tabel jump and people turned to look at him with raised eyebrow and their normal sneers.

They were ignored.

Here he was enjoying the halloween or as wizards called it hallows eve by stuffing himself full with the special treacle tart, enjoying the day his life probably went more down hill but no. His bad luck had to kick in and jinx his favourite treacle tart.

He huffed and picked up the pumpkin pastry. Maybe he just needed to avoid treacle tart at night, he will smuggle a plate in the morning.

With these thoughts, harry sauntered out of the great hall following the mass of crowd with a hearty smile and his aim of completing the years with yeti. Once more. Just for fun and revision when suddenly he ran into some tall hufflepuff with brown hair.

"Sorry" he muttered sheepishly before returning to slytherin lane and tried to look at what had made the ruckus.

THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS HAS BEEN
OPENED. ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE.

He heard the dear commotion of hermione granger, ron weasley and charles being pulled away who were yelling that "they hadn't done anything and he were just running to catch the feast before it ended."

No body believed them.

Harry wanted to ask who would after the stunt they pulled last year, "50 points for for the best chess ever played" it seemed like dumbledore hadn't played chess in lifetime, the only the old loony goon was best at was manipulation after all.

As the three were pulled away by teachers, the rest of students were left behind to be sent back to dorms by prefect but miraculously (not !) All of them, the whole of student body turned in a sync to look at harry in question.

It was honestly scary. He sighed "no !" Turned  back and got the hell out of there.