lestranges

"Do you want me to leave ?" Hadrian asked in a small voice as they stood in front of manor that would have looked like barren land to anyone if they could have been able to plot the land and muggles could have never seen this place.

Lestrange manor had always been considered a miracle in art of architecture. While malfoys were known for their wealth and connections, lestrange were known for their magical architecture. The major places like ministry were a great example of these arts and main reasons of family wealth.

No one except the immediate family could step inside the manor and so people scarcely knew about the great house built with lands of lush green grass, exotic flowers and detailed arts. Thankfully bellatrix lestrange was harry's godmother and husband of second in line of heirship of lestrange was harry's godfather and he was let in by the wards.

But he knew the people that were living inside the manor knew of his presence and were probably waiting for his arrival.

"What ?!" Hermione - bea shrieked. "Never. I don't want to die alone." She added in a lowered voice. She was tightly holding his hand and he knew there would a quite a bruise there but he didn't dare interrupt the already frightened girl.

"Okay" he instead nodded, "I won't leave." And then he took a seto forward and hermione followed. The old metallic gate designed with several raven that was the symbol of lestrange family opened with a little creek.

Hermione was wearing heels which she claimed she had never even tried so they had to magic it to make them comfortable and allow her to even take few steps without falling face first on ground.

They waked through a rocky pathway  that atleast appeared rocky and stopped finally in front of the dark wooden doors that had golden and black accents that twirled and shimmered with magic. Hermione's brown eyes were taking notice of every nook and corner.

"You have your wand. Right ?" Harry asked while he tightened his hold on his wand.

"You said they won't curse me" hermione whispered furioshly while her hand fiddled with the flowy black dress to find her wand. When she found it, she held it near her, "if they cursed me hadrian, I am going to curse you"

Harry gave a nod, he knew bellatrix won't dare curse him but the silence they had walking for a few minutes made him tense and quite confused, "hide your nervousness under your occumulency shields bea. You are a pure blood"

"You are a pure blood" she copied his voice in a mocking way but followed anyway. She took a deep breath, straightened her back making her appear taller, her full lips sounded into a tight lipped smile and when she spoke, she wasn't hermione granger, she was beatrix lestrange.  "Okay I am ready"

He nodded and raised his wand and did a flick, the door opened with the single moment and it felt like entering a museum, the manor was grand and it was even an understatement. The ceiling was higher then anything and was adored by golden silver accents like the wall.

A a dark blood red carpet was spread over the floor and the floor was lined with shining back marble in which he could see his reflection staring back. Damn. He would love to stay here.

When he was done with admiring, he noticed five figures entering the hall. It was first he met these people. Rudolphus and rastaban did looked like twin even when they weren't. Both had brown hair that grazed the base of their neck and blue eyes that could stare into your soul. The only difference between the two was there was a big cut on rodulphus' face that is rumoured that bella gave to him.

It wasn't anything he had even imagined. He had thought that he would be hexed or something or would be invited with tip of their wands pointed at him but never in his dreams had he thought he would see bellatrix crying.

The hold on his hand tightened and its as enough for him to snap out of his trance, he decided to ignore the two more figures walking behind the most emotional group.

"Is- is that really her ?" It took a moment to understand that bella was asking him the question. And it felt like a bricks as thrown directly at his face. Off coarse the wards would alert them of their presence. Of his and their daughter's presence. He felt like a fool in that moment.

So he cleared his throat, "may I introduce you to beatrix estella lestrange." And with his swipe of his wand, the glamour on hermione melted away and bellatrix broke into a sob, she would have almost fallen over if rudolphus wasn't already supporting her.

"Bea" he called slowly and hermione nodded leaving his and hand and stepping up. Bellatrix left her husband and ran to embrace her daughter, when her hands wrapped around hermione, she flinched hard but then wrapped her hand around the woman who sobbed while she stood there awkwardly.

Rodulphus easier his hand to wipe the tears that were filling his eyes and quickly joined the group. Harry looked away and at the other three males present. Rastaban looked as if he wanted to do nothing more then join the group but he held back.

Behind the male stood two people he had water to meet. Barty crouch with his stare coloured hair and dark eyes looked emotionally uncomfortable while the male with black curly hair was smiling through the tears. Deciding to introduce himself to them, he took tentative steps to them and smiled in a pureblood-ish way, "well met, I am Hadrian riddle"

"we know who you are my lord" barty bowed half of his body quickly but harry tsked. "I am not my father barty. You dont need to bow." He turned to the other male, "how are you godfather ?"

"well I am also your uncle, am I not ?" The male grinned, "anyway its nice to finally meet you hadrian, you have your mother's eyes"

"So I have been told" harry returned the grin, "and you look like your brother, mr. Lestrange"

The man shook his head, grey eyes generous and void of any shields, "oh please no formality. We are family. call me regulus"