broken

Draco's silver eyes flickered over him and he visibly gulped. And in that moment harry decided he was the person fates hated the most because damn he was fucking done with his life.

"Enter" his father didn't even looked at draco and waved his hand and the chair he wanted draco to sit in slid back. Draco held his head high just like harry done but the small movements showed how much nervous he was, for example he was clenching his hands something he never did in fear of creasing his robes and there was small tremble in his every step.

His father waved his hand again as soon as draco took a seat bowing his head as he did and three plates full of food appeared in front of them. Steaks. Harry liked steaks he really did but he had lost his appetite long ago.

"He is cute !" Harry almost jumped, he had forgotten that his mother was in his head and she was a fucking soul. "My grandchildren would be beautifull"

Harry coughed and draco snapped his head toward him while his father was still elegantly eating his food. Only daphne was absent or it could have been a mates-parents meeting.

"Where is severus ?" His mother asked frown evident on her face. "Ask him where is severus ?"

Harry didn't because he didn't had a death wish. They all completed the food, the only sound was the clicking of metal against the china plates.

"Hadrian" his father started waving his hand and the plates disappeared "draco here would be given a special task, his very first work as death eater would be killing dumbledore"

Harry blinked. He had heard wrong, hadn't he ? Because no way in hell would his father be ordering a child of his own age to kill the leader of child and especially if that child is Harry's mate.

"No" he simply said, "he won't be killing anyone" his father snapped his head up, ruby red eyes burning at him enough to kill him, he could feel the temperature drop around him but he didn't bloody cared, his newly acquired mate was the price he wasn't willing to pay. In any way. "What did you say ?" His father was barely a whisper but it was chilly.

"I said dear father, Draco won't be killing anyone" he replied in the same way his father had, "and where is dad ?"

"Dad ?" The temperature turned somewhat warm as his father asked voice full of general surprise.

"His father. Dad, severus your mate" Harry was acting deadly calm and it somewhat scared him too. "Well the alive one" it was a wrong thing to say because soon he felt a very strong force digging in his mind and it was as if someone was stabbing him. He didn't oppose and literally saw his father in his mind who suddenly stopped, mouth agape all occumulency gone and staring at his mother who with her sweet voice asked. "Where is severus ?"

"Reina ?" His father asked extending his hand to touch his mother but she stepped back, "I asked you where is severus, tom ? Or have you lost your hearing abilities with your bloody sanity ?"

Harry quickly shook his head trying to concentrate on present, even if for a second because it was little difficult to concentrate when there are two bloody andry people fighting in your mind. He opened his eyes to see draco trying to shake him, very very frantically. "Call Severus and leave" he had barely managed to sa with mini smile when hew as once pulled back in his head.

"You bloody marked our mate and tried to kill a child. Our child tom and you say it wasn't your fault !" His mother was yelling at his father who still looked like he had swallowed a lemon whole. "I never said anything when you made my family heirloom your hoxcrux because I belived it belongs to you as much it did to me, you can take everything from me tom but terrorizing my child ?"

It was the very moment harry felt another brush of legimency in his head, it was mind breaking force his father had used but a gentle caress. He let his dad in who appeared looking like the dungeon bat right beside him and stumbled back when he saw both his mother and father.

Harry barely caught him. But it was enough to get his mother's attention who rushed to severus and soon as she had touched severus, they all were thrown in rounds of memories.

They were standing in a big bedroom harry and never seen but from the gasp his mother elt out, he understood it was her bedroom and he turned to look at severus but the man looked out of it, he was holding his head, his eyes rolled over.

The door opened and his dad stumbled in, black robes coloured grey with aht looked soot, his eyes had dark circles and he looked paler like his glamour. Unhealthy. Entering the room, he vowed low and it was the moment harry noticed the other presence in the room, lord voldemort stood on the other side of room, his snake like glamour on.

"We didn't found anything beside that longbottom were involved my lord"

Lord voldemort hummed and harry felt the vibration in his chest, "severus" it was a cold voice and held a hint of hiss unlike his father's human voice. "Come here"

His dad raised his head almost looking relieved and he stumbled in front walking toward his father but when he was in hand distance, lord voldemort raised his hand and his dad stopped looking a bit confused, "kneel" his dad did that, he bent on his knees eyes casted down, "you hand" his dad raised his right hand where on the fourth finger a silver ring harry had never seen on the glamour was visible and harry realised it was their wedding band, "other hand severus" it was a bitter tone and harry felt the food in his hand in bottom of stomach rise a little. His dad extended the other hand and lord voldemort, caught it with his hand, pale bony finger raping around the wrist tight enough to create bruise and tugged. His dad fell forward face between his father's feet but lord voldemort didn't paid any attention, he simply raised his bony wand and without any gentleness pointed it on his dad's hand whispering something.

His dad screamed, his mum  beside him let out a painfull sob as his father marked his mate, a insane glint in his ruby red eyes. Harry felt bile rise in his throat, he could feel the apon and everything the temporary residents of his mind was feeling. Pain and anger being most prominent.

His knees gave up and he scrambled back rapping his hand around him as his mom fell over sobing and wrapped her hands around severus who looked as if he was relieving each and every memory he had surprised along the years.  It was a single memory and harry didn't wanted to know how much painfull time his dad had. His eyes travelled toward his father and he realised that hot tears were flowing down his cheeks too. Tom marvolo riddle stood in the corner of find looking as if he had been slapped silly by a floggerworm. His hand was curled in tight fist hands on both of him and his body racked with silent sobs.

In that moment harry couldn't believe his eyes. His father was crying. Lord voldemort, was crying.

His mother was till sobbing around his dad but she turned toward his father and called, "t-tom ?"

His father snapped his head toward his mum but didn't move. "Come here." Like a broken robot he walked toward his mate and kneeled down beside severus finally breaking down around severus who was now twitching slightly. His mum wrapped one hand around tom and pulled him close because even if she was angry with him, he was still her mate and it could be the only time they could be spending together.

Harry understood that even his father didn't acted as if he cared for anything or anyone, he was a human who committed mistakes. And even if his mother was the sole reason, the man was re greeting his actions. They all were broken and maybe that is why they had been paired up together.

A broken family but a family nonetheless.