task 2

Fighting a dragon seemed very easy to harry, as he strolled inside the great hall ready for a goo dinner. Professor snape had called him out to stay after class and harry had waited fir the man to say something like, "I know your secret potter" and avada his ass or something.

But the getting was about something else, na snow harry had most difficult task ever, fi ding a date for yulle ball. Damn.... Maybe myrtle would agree to go with him. When he took seat at slytherin table, slytherins didn't scooted away from him and that was a start, he thought.

Absent kindly, he picked a goblet of pumpkin juice and bought it to his lips, eyes roaming around the great hall. And suddenly he smiled placing his goblet back down a nd walking toward the ravenclaw and took a seat next to the girl with silver hair.

"Harry potter" the girl called his name with out even looking at him.

"Luna lovegood" he smiled, "you must why I am here. I am in a little problem you see."

Line smiled looking at him, "and what do you need from me, mr. Riddle, you must say it words."

Harry playfully flared at the seer, "you nasty little eagle." And it only increased the smile on luna's face. He sighed, "heir lovegood, little dove, will you accompany me to yule ball ?"

"Are we friends ?" The raised eyebrow made harry feel translucent. He had never thought about having friends. Never.

"Maybe this is your chance then"

"Yes" this single world felt very hard to speak. But then a very unexplainable feeling surrounded his chest. And then he smiled. Luna smiled too.

"Its a start ray"

***
And a start it was. Cedric who had listened to his advice had thanked him when they met in corridor and tried to ask about the little secret harry had let him know. But he had always been a good dodger.

Yule ball had been a success, luna knew how to waltz and had also discarded her cork earring for the one harry had bought her. They were friends now and harry believed in her but he didn't had a bit of faith in luna's fashion; not for yulle anyway.

The date of second task appeared slowly and steadily and on that day harry woke up with a start. There was a pain in his chest and head. He wondered if he could get a potion from infirmary but was quickly reminded of the big event coming up.

Dressing up he had ran to the place of second event too early. Dumbledore was keeping an eye on him and so was ludo bagman.

"Figured out, what you have do ?" Asked bagman bouncing up on his heels.

Nope. "Yes" he answered trying to survey the great water lake. It should be very could, he decided, maybe if he started to drown, the giant squid would throw him back up.

He lowered his hand enough so his elbow was emmersed in water and then tried to connect himself with water. He couldn't. Groaning, he thought he himself was water or well made up 100% of water instead of 70%. And he knew what he had to do.

Straightening up, waited til other champions appeared and the stands became full of spectators.

He smiled at the three nearly adults and waited in his place for the starting whistle. His first friend was in the water and he would be damned if anything happened to his little seer.

When th whistle rang the two of champions placed bubble head charms on their faces and the thrid one trans figured himself into half shark. Harry didn't do such things, he jumped into waters and slowly let his body become accustomed to the cold. And very cold it was.