surprises

Ravenclaw" helen announced to him with a giddy smile. "You have grown harry !" She coo-ed at him and he felt a little blush rise his cheeks and he probably didn't even looked like that.

"If you don't mind, can I return later on ?" He whispered to her as if telling her a secret. "You won't tell anyone do you ?"

"My words harry ... Go and explore."

And explore he did. He made a dash run for the defence against dark arts class room and stormed in. He had been sulking in the corner of his slytherin table when he had finally noticed the very man on teachers staff table. Remus lupin was looking around as if he was seeing hogwarts for first time and his eyes would occasionally sweep over harry. The man had noticed the looks Slytherins and others gave harry but had kept a passive face.

"Why didn't you owl me ?" Was the first thing he asked the man as he stormed inside the classroom. Remus was messing with the desk probably organising the room for his first class.

"Hello harry" the werewolf smiles at him. "You shouldn't be out after curfew."

Harry scoffed, "don't change the topic .... Professor" he just a loathing tone for fun.

The man sighed, "well I wanted to surprise you and sirius would be coming tommorow to meet you, we have to .... Talk."

".... Okay." Harry answered his mind wandering to their names on his inheritance, they had claimed him their heir and he had tried to talk him but he couldn't owl to anyone.

Remus straightened up and looked at harry with his amber eyes looking very tired.
"Won't you give your uncle moony a hug ?"

****

He can have so much fun he thought as he fiddled with his time turner, the gains of choosing all the topics.

"Potter" he looked up at the vernon laced voice and was emt with the professor with onyx eyes. "Your schedule" and the potion master passed harry the parchment with his time table.

Glancing around, he found the girl he had been wanting to talk to but didn't approach, he decided to follow her because he didn't wanted her to shamed by slytherins too.

"Potter stop following me" the girl - aka daphne greengrass turned to him shappire blue eyes looking like eyes matching well with her blind hair. "Or do you want to be cursed ?"

Harry raised his hand in a surrendering motion, "I just want to ask for a favour."

The girl raised her perfectly turned eyebrow at the boy surveying him from top to bottom "what favour potter ?"

"I have heard that you possess the book with details of recent heirs. I just want to borrow it." He took a step in front.

The girl seemed to complement on his words before, "and what do I get in return ?"

A slytherin ! You can never get past those without returning something, "you want to know everything don't you miss greengrass, I can tell you something only a few know about."

"Tell me and you will have the book." The girl took out a very blue leather bound book from her bad, the only edition of heirs and lords of ages.

Harry smiled taking more steps near her, he was joyed to see he was taller then the girl and then leaned down despite the girl's glare. "The dark lord has a son miss greengrass and he is in hogwarts planning the downfall of light."

And then stepped back. "Maybe one day I can help you meet him." And then he was walking away blush rising on his own cheeks. Why in the name of merlin had he done that ?

bindsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें