prophecy

Harry was looking out of the window and at th moon. Oh how his living conditions had changed within months. First he had to look out for even getting a plate full of food and was never taken out and now he had everything a child could get, big ass room, a big walk in closet, a girlfriend and a boyfriend, a sibling, a doting aunt, a protect give father, friends (well they were more of a followers but who really cares) and finally he had gotten his own name.

Hadrian darius riddle snape.

He knew what people say that your life is what makes you, you but now looking back there were several things he would love to change. He wanted to kill the people who made him suffer, his dad suffer, killed his mother and was the main reason his godsibling was tormented. He traced the beautifull patterns on his new wand, a wand his mother had given to ollivander to keep safe, the wand he had wanted to get everytime he had visited the shop but had chosen aganit it.

Today just before his sixteenth birthday he had gotten the wand and that too with a part of his family, his mates, his sister and his dad. Yet somehow it felt that something was missing. The dark side of war was confused where their lord had disappeared too when the order was active and fighting tooth to tooth.

Some people were expecting hadrian someone who they hadn't even met to take his father's place and guide them because they needed guidance. The order also knew that hermione granger no longer existed and beatrix lestrange was back and thus the family of lestrange were in more of a danger.

His dad was in danger because people of the order knew that severus snape no longer stands on their side. And amid this mess his father had gone missing. He closed his eyes face on the window sill to allow the air to caress him like a mother would. Mother.

He hadn't talked to her since the day father had disappeared, narcissa had strictly forbidden him from pulling such a stunt in his mind, instead she had told him to project his mother to other instead of letting them inside his shields which could ne damaging to one's brain.

A very sft hoot had him opening his eyes and he was greeted deity the sight of his girl, smiling he extended his hand for her to take a seat but she merely showed her feet to her. Curious he took the letter from her feet and then she offered herself some owl treats from the bowl he had placed for her.

He unfolded the nameless letter and was surprised to find intricate cursing writings on it.

Hadrian,
I believe I haven't given you much elements to place your trust on me but we are two ends of prophecy we still share. So I request your presence , please say, 'phoenix' and it will take you to your place and you ask severus too.
Tom.

Harry blinked at what he saw, was his father calling out to him to finish him whole ? 'One can not live till the other survives' ? He glanced at the bright moon and sighed, he had a perfect life at that moment then why was he even thinking of endangering himself ?

Folding the letter, he strode out of the room and toward the guest wing of the house. His dad never had a personal room in the manor, he had always shared a room with mother and father and when suddenly they weren't there anymore, he had left the manor all together trying to press down his memories and started living in his parents home.

When hadrian had asked him about his won living conditions, the man had thundered down at him and said that he would be damned if he allows his son to live anywhere but the manor his son has Specially made rooms in. And then harry had said that if the older had bad memories then hadrian could live alone. Again the man had scoffed and said, he would still be damned if he allowed his only son to live alone.

So yes severus snape was living in a guest room in riddle manor and as soon as harry knocked on the double doors the door was opened wide and sevrus snape's face looked up at him. Up, it meant harry was taller then his dad and it was hilarious but he didn't dare point it out (he had tried it once aand the man had silently thrown a knock back charm on him).