inheritance

Name : harry james potter
Adoptive father : james fleamont potter
Adoptive mother : lily marie potter (nee evans)
Adoptive sibling : charles fleamont evans potter
Date of birth : 31st july 1980
Birth name : hadrian darius 'ray' riddle
Birth father : tom marvolo riddle , severus tobias riddle snape
Birth mother : reina ramona riddle (nee syke)
Godfather : regulus arctrus lestrange (nee black), lucius abraxas malfoy(from birth), sirius orion black (from adoption)
Godmother : bellatrix druella lestrange (nee black)
Godsibling : beatrix estrella lestrange
Heir to :
Peverell (by blood and magic)
Syke (by blood)
Shafiq (by blood)
Gaunt (by blood)
Prince (by blood)
Riddle (by blood magic)
Snape (by blood magic)
Black (claimed by lord )
Lupin (claimed by lord)
Gryffindor (by blood and magic)
Ravenclaw (by blood and magic)
Hufflepuff (by blood and magic)
Slytherin (by blood and magic)
Ermyrs (by magic)
Pendragon (by magic)
Lefay (by magic)
Creature inheritance:
Veela (from birth father)
Shadow demon (from birth father)
Phoenix angel (from birth mother)
Vampire (from birth father)
Light fae (from adoptive father)
Inclinations :
Animagus magic
Transfiguration
Dark arts
Defence
Charms
Healing
Potions
Elements
Shadows
Blood magic
Magical creature
Soul magic
Magical plants
Special abilities :
Parseltongue
Parselmagic
Blocks :
Magical binding (45%)
Inheritance binding (100%) broken
Memory binding (15%)
Abilities binding (67%)
Glamour
(All blocks by apwbd)

"It must be ...." He raised his head to say it was wrong but read the warning in those dangerous eyes.

"Now you have two creatures rare indeed but not unheard off." Goblin spoke maintaining eye contact with harry daring him to call blood magic wrong. "It is understandable that they were keeping an critical eye on you mr. Potter .you have been highly blessed by magic so I recommend taking your bindings off"

"I would like that goblin master." Yes after all it was the main reason he came to gringotts for. His brian although felt like it went for a good old needed vacation.

"You can call me ragnok, mr potter." The goblin tol him getting off high chair. "Lets get those bindings off you "

****

Harry hadn't thought of doing do but when he crawled back in his bed his hand had unconsciously reached for the diary and wrote a question as if they had their own mind.

"What are your beliefs on children."

There was a pause before the ink reappeared. "Nasty little creatures. Why do you ask ?"

Harry gave a crooked smile as he wrote his next words, "do you want kids."

The answer didn't came before he felt small pinch in his chest and tom's image appeared in his room looking thought full.

"You haven't ..... Knocked someone out have you ?" A weird expression was plastered over tom's face pike he was disgusted not of harry tho but of him himself.

"No" harry answered passively. "I am 13 only."

"I don't visualise myself with a family or kid potter, I dream of power and its my only goal. Family is your weakness, a liability"

Off coarse the sixteen year old riddle didn't know that he was calling his future child a liability on the child's face.

Yep. Harry was perfectly unwanted.

***

Potters returned few days later looking like the perfect family they were, smiling and laughing while harry itched to strom downstairs and ask about himself. His truth.

But he was scared. Not if james potter, the adult with round glasses became the least of his worries as soon as he had stepped out of that snowy building. No he was simply scared of truth.

He shuffled around his room to get ready and hide his "glorious glamour" under the bed and inside the most secretive part of his trunk. Although he was under a glamour (albeit forced), those were forbidden to use. Just like polyjuice potion. The goblin had 'helped' him getting a book because he jad refused to pull his glamour down first. He wanted to learn how to apply and remove glamour before taking the forced one off.

Deciding, that now he wanted to look like a proper heir, he chose the most black robes he had and got dressed because guess what the potters had to buy books for third year and harry didn't had all the books he needed. He was going to ask potter right in the alley so they can't deny. And if they did, harry had several vaults to fish money from. But why not use the people who use you as their own personal punching bag ?

With that in mind, he presented himself in front of potters who were sitting around the living room. James potter looked like usual arrogant self and so did lily potter, not a day old. Charles had an growth spurt and so did his rusty brown hair which had lighten at edges giving it a more red look.

"Can I go to diagon alley with you ?" He was polite as ever. "I need to buy some books which weren't used before."

"No" lord potter simply told him, "give us teh list, we will get those." And returned to his food.

Whatever harry thought and slipped the list of books on the dining table. Guess he won't be able to buy the animagus magic book anytime soon.