claim

"No worries father" he smiled and then in front of the most fearsome dark lord shadow stepped back to the department of ministry shocking one shaken hermione granger.

She was alright and other were still alive and breathing.

"Lets alter their memories" he stated bending down and pointing his wand at charles' temples.

Have you ever done this before ?" Hermione asked impatiently, while she placed the prophecy back on shelves.

"Nope" he told her honestly, "how difficult, could it be ?" He would maybe damage the two teenager's brain for lifetime and leave them insane. But who cares ?

Hermione made a turing noise as if she wanted to say many thing but didn't.

"Are you ever going to tell them who you are ?"

"Are you ever going to tell me who you are ?"

"Harry james potter."

Hermione dropped her wand and looked at him as he was some kind of masterpiece, mouth opening and closing. Harry didn't say anything, he dived inside the unguarded mind and saw severel memories, felt the hatred charles had toward one harry potter, and was tempted to destroy the brian completely. But alas, he ended up removing the memory keeping his heirship a secret.

Coming out of the mind, he waved his wand and applied his glamour showing still gaping godsibling, the face of harry potter before he dived in ron's mind.

There he was surprised, the amount of jealousy ronald held surpassed charles and his combined. The excess of emotion was something that could tempt the red head to dark side but his mind was full of so ludricous beliefs that magic could never bless the boy. The boy wanted fame and all the attention he could get.

Sighing he got out of the mind and looked at hermione who had now taken to staring at the three boys. He rolled his eyes caught hermione's hand, told her to hold ron and he held Charles' much to his disgust and next thing hermione knew he were standing on grounds of hogwarts.

"The faster you will tell them, the better it will be" he told hermione and sauntered away. He had a whole prophecy to think about and tell draco that his father was afraid of him and maybe even banter with his dad.

****

He got a little letter saying that the two boyd woke up with heavy headache and asked question want they were doing for whole of week. Maybe he had removed too large part of memory but atleast they weren't insane and siting with longbottom.

He knocked on the large door of potion's master's office. The door opened revealing his dad bent over a cauldron when he saw hadrian he straightened up clearing his throat.

"Yes ?" Ah the silky smooth voice.

"Just asking.... If I captured a pink frill wearing toad and tried the unforgivables would it create hassle ?"

Severus kept looking at him with a plain face before he spoke more smoothly then before, "burn her closet while you are it."

Hadrian grinned, "good and tell father that I am returning back home"

And he left once again leaving the veela to his thoughts.

****

The slytherins were longing in the common room done with their packing and planning about who was going to be the next king after this one graduated completely.

Draco and daphne looking like the perfect ice prince and princess were siting in their usual seats, faces stone cold currently draco was one of the top candidates because the dark lord had returned and lucius malfoy was 'the right hand'. So draco sat there keeping a good notice of the people who looked ready to join the dark and be better options then their fathers ready to report it all to lucius.

The enter of the common room opened but no one payed it any attention that is untill the temperature dropped a few degrees.

"Hello fellow slytherin" both the blondes snapped toward the voice, eyes softening as they met emarald green before they hardened again.

"What are you doing here potter ?" A forth year snapped. Who was it ? Ah abodde.

"Ah looks like people forgot what I did to the sixth year last time I entered the common room" hadrian sighed, "honestly you are a year below me so do try to keep your mouth shut, I am not like my father, I don't do mental damage but physical"

And he plopped down exactly where the king sits, causing a uproars, the few spranged up from their seat wands pointed at him while his mates where looking at him not showing the small amount of fear they felt.

He waved his hand simply and all the wands flew into his hands causing another wave of surprise among the students. "I can burn these all with a simple flick, dishonour you all as wizards and witches" he smiled at the girls and his two mates rolled their eyes.

"But that's not the point, my father asked me to claim the slytherin house and that's why I am here. If anybody has any objection, I will be quite happy to clean them"

"We won't take orders from a filthy half blood." The boy who had objected first yelled again.

"You honour yourself as an pureblood yet here you are acting as a banshee in training" he levitated the wands in air. "Let me put it more simply, I am not your ickle harry potter that you'll tried to hex in corridors" draco looked a little guilty at that, "I am Hadrian. Hadrian riddle - syke, son of dark lord and as most of your parents would have told, the dark heir"

And with a single flick, his glamour melted away showing his true face and body. Many people gasped forgetting their masks completely.

He glanced at everyone except his mates and lingered over the rebellious fourth year a little longer before looking at large glass window.

"Any objections ?"