dark mark

harry felt that his bas luck was slowly turning into good luck. with pettigrew on loose, james potter was always busy and so Charlie was sent to spend time with weasleys. they were going to world quidditch tournament. hermione was going with them so he had good time to be in his room and practice the powers he was slowly discovering.

Lily evans stayed at potter manor but she never felt troubled enough to call for harry and he liked that very much thankyou.

He was in room, his glamour down lights off playing with little balls of elements when the door of his room were kicked open. He didn't even realised as he applied his glamour back without a wand and layed back down.

Lights turned back on and there were remus and sirius standing there looking excited.

"Come one pup !"

"Where ?" He asked making a show of stretching and siting up.

"Quidditch duh" sirius exclaimed running into harry's closet and throwing robes at him to wear.

Remus clicked his tongue abd with a wave of his wand, the robes stacked themselves properly in a bag the man conjured.

"Are you two sure ?"

"Are you insane ? Its quidditch !" Sirius exclaimed hauling harry out of bed and marching out of the house (not through the big doors tho) leaving remus to levitate all the bags behind.

****

Harry was shaken awake by remus as they all ran out of the tent, sirius running to find out whats going on and trying to do his job as auror even on leave.

He somehow got separated from the mob, from remus. Well fuck. Harry potter wasn't going to survive in a place where death eaters were walking, so he bought up his wand and lowered his glamour.

"Aye look here." Came a very excited voice from the mob of people wearing black cloaks in front of him. And soon a ray of red light sped past him. He chuckled, he didn't knew why but that life threatening situation felt like a playground for him.

"You dare try something against me." Even the adult man standing thee seemed surprised at the power he spoke with.

He pointed his finger at the man and threw him at the other corner of the ground. "I am not average kid, you excuse of a wizard." And with last look of unconscious man, he reapplied his glamour and joined the mass of crowd. Charles and seemed to lost his wand and james potter was trying to justify his son standing beneath the green glow of the skull and snake. His father was going to rise again.

****

"How can you get hurt ?" Remus grumbled heeling the cut on the side of his arm, maybe the spell hadn't totally missed its aim.

"Someone fired a red curse on me" he told the wolf who stopped for a second before getting up and hugging harry, "i thought I lost you for a moment."

"Aww moony, I will always be your cub." He patted the man at the time sirius entered the room looking dead tired.

"Did you find anything ?" Remus asked separating himself from harry and offering a glass of water to sirius.

"No the people in black robes looked like death eaters but as soon as the dark symbol was cast, they took off like scared birds." Sirius gulped the water in one go before removing his cloak and casting a look over harry. "Are you okay pup ? Moony sent me message that you got separated."

"Totally fine." Harry smiled showing his arm that was now healed.

Sirius smiled at him before getting up cracking his aching bones. "Good have a good rest, we need to go to diagon alley and buy you fancy robes."